Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
Fuck. How did I miss that fuckin lush September update?
That was an ace set apart from 11 and 17, which I didn't find as good composition-wise as the rest.

Loving today's update as well man, the cold colours of fall/winter sure create serene and beautiful pictures

Thanks sir!

Old Post Oct-28-2012 12:37  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's the newest shots, and yes, we have first snow here!

"Sunset Bridge"

"Cold Front"

Old Post Oct-31-2012 10:32  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for djkopernikus Click here to Send djkopernikus a Private Message Add djkopernikus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Aww nice, digging cold front.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 10:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Requesting a high-res for the desktop

Old Post Oct-31-2012 10:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Requesting a high-res for the desktop

Can't do that sorry.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 12:00  Finland
MSZ
godspeed

Ban this spammer Stu.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 12:00  Canada
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Ban this spammer Stu.

I sell images. I cannot share full res stuff coz of that.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 12:30  Finland
MSZ
godspeed

I sell music, but I also am not jewish and give people music for free. Im just fucking around with you though, its fair game, goodluck with the sales.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 13:07  Canada
netroM

quote:
Originally posted by djkopernikus
I sell images. I cannot share full res stuff coz of that.

You sold out man. At least in the past you had higher res versions on your flickr but no download option so we could prtsc and put them together again. (j/k tho, I think we all respect your decision)

That being said, stellar pics. Your compo has definitely improved since you started this thread
Not sure about Cold Front though; I mean I love the colours, but the power lines connecting in the lower right really takes my attention away in a somewhat bad way

Are you cropping any of these in any way btw?

Old Post Oct-31-2012 13:28  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I sell music, but I also am not jewish and give people music for free. Im just fucking around with you though, its fair game, goodluck with the sales.

Everyone makes their own decisions. This is mine. It's good to fuck around sometimes!

Old Post Oct-31-2012 13:35  Finland
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
You sold out man. At least in the past you had higher res versions on your flickr but no download option so we could prtsc and put them together again. (j/k tho, I think we all respect your decision)

That being said, stellar pics. Your compo has definitely improved since you started this thread
Not sure about Cold Front though; I mean I love the colours, but the power lines connecting in the lower right really takes my attention away in a somewhat bad way

Are you cropping any of these in any way btw?

Well, in the starting days I didn't sell anything, but after that I started it. And ofcourse, customers don't like if I give stuff free which they have purchased.

Someday I crop, some pics just do not need cropping - the composition sits prefectly without.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 13:38  Finland
djkopernikus
Supreme tranceaddict

A few...

"Mirror In The Lake"

"Naked"

Last edited by djkopernikus on May-09-2013 at 12:28

Old Post Nov-12-2012 14:27  Finland

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My pics...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID This Track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackImpact vs. Cor Fijneman - "No Way Out" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread