Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Junkie XL about his track with Tiesto "Obsession"
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, I like the breakdown a lot, feel in love when I first heard it, such damage it could do to a dance floor right after a sweaty encore. It kinda reminds me being submerged underwater too.

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

sick stuff

Old Post Aug-03-2018 13:44  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I love how Tom is such a nerd and gear freak, Armin's visit to his studio last year is also very nice to watch, has English subs: https://youtu.be/SRugJY-LHLs

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Aug-06-2018 15:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
I love how Tom is such a nerd and gear freak, Armin's visit to his studio last year is also very nice to watch, has English subs: https://youtu.be/SRugJY-LHLs

Neat. I'm learning Dutch but probably about a year away from understanding that without subs.

Old Post Aug-06-2018 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Goed bezig

Old Post Aug-06-2018 15:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
I'm curious how Tom Holkenborg was involved in Sander Kleinenberg's "Venus & Mars" (on the second 4 Seasons EP, from 2000).

Same about his involvement in Sasha's "Artificial Heart" and "Motorola" on the unreleased dj mixes part 2... informations wanted

Old Post Aug-06-2018 15:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

quote:
Originally posted by SynthNinja
Yeah, I like the breakdown a lot, feel in love when I first heard it, such damage it could do to a dance floor right after a sweaty encore. It kinda reminds me being submerged underwater too.

Oh lord it's Juan Paulino lol

Old Post Aug-08-2018 15:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Oh lord it's Juan Paulino lol

holy shit that's cringe

Old Post Aug-08-2018 18:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Some great suggestions in this thread. Sent my bro the link and he's just gonna pool from amongst them.

In the meantime the next one up is Breezer, and they're gonna shoot a bunch at the same time, so we'll see which of these makes their way into the next ones.

Oh BTW

Last edited by Paradox Lost on Aug-20-2018 at 10:54

Old Post Aug-20-2018 10:31  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mphreak
Supreme tranceaddict

How frequently will he put the new ones online? Love his YouTube channel.

Old Post Aug-21-2018 11:23  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for mphreak Click here to Send mphreak a Private Message Add mphreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Was just looking at the video about the Junkie XL remix of Coldplay - Talk. I love it even if it's just for Tom's comments about how he did his signature kick drums at the time - layering multiple samples, low, mid, high, to create them. I vaguely remember reading or hearing Laurent Airwave saying similar things about doing proper kick drums. Why do so many "producers" just use standard kick drums everyone else's mother uses too, rather than put that extra bit of effort. It's surely not something extremely special and unheard of. I have to restrain myself everytime someone posts a Youtube vid of the next sledgehammer-kick trance stomper. Sigh. End of rant - love to JXL.

Old Post Aug-21-2018 16:10  Netherlands
LoveHate

I really liked that solo album junkie xl did back in the day titled "today"

It was when he first moved to Los Angeles and I guess he was feeling wistful being in a totally new place,

Never thought he would go onto have major success with motion pictures , but congrats to him

Old Post Aug-21-2018 18:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Junkie XL about his track with Tiesto "Obsession"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread