Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Worthless mod. We have all unanimously approved for these spam threads to be removed yet this guu that is NEVER around decides to bring them back, overstepping our own active mod whom is also active within the local FL DJing scene.

A joke.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream
Can we do a list of venues? Just so it's easy to search want tickets.

Mussette yacht
Biscayne Lady yacht (open bar)

Space
Mansion
Dream
Treehouse
Trade
Do Not Sit on the Furniture
Steam
Nikki Beach
Wall

National Hotel
Viceroy Hotel
Raleigh Hotel
Surfcomber Hotel

Are any participating venues still unannounced? Any other important hotels to look out for? Clevelander? Is there a club in the old Crobar spot now? I haven't been down there since 2008, only Space, Mansion, and Nukki Beach are the same club wise. And ultra which has somehow grown to 3 days long, it used to be a one day thing to end the conference.

What am I missing venue wise?

The obvious: Story
SLS Hotel
Cafeina Wynwood
Mana Studios
Dream Hotel - not the club

Probably still missing a few.

Last edited by ucforange on Feb-27-2015 at 17:58

Old Post Feb-27-2015 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

mein fuhrer!!!

Old Post Feb-27-2015 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Drumcode lineup. Kinda standard but happy to see Harvey McKay and Bart Skils. Sad to see no Nicole, Sam Paganini, Luigi Madonna or any real surprises. Great lineup nonetheless.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 19:06 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Lol andy.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 19:07 
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Worthless mod. We have all unanimously approved for these spam threads to be removed yet this guu that is NEVER around decides to bring them back, overstepping our own active mod whom is also active within the local FL DJing scene.

A joke.

Event threads are not spam threads and you have the option to hide them. Threads from the event sub-forum are integrated into the local discussion forum - it has been this way for years and you have always had the option to hide them. What is the problem?

People come here - http://tranceaddict.com/events -- to see event listings for their area.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-27-2015 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Event threads are not spam threads and you have the option to hide them. It has been this way for years - what is the problem?

People come here - http://tranceaddict.com/events -- to see event listings for their area.

We're not disagreeing with you but there's 100+ events for WMC and the events push down a ton of active threads, especially when as a group we've taken the action consolidate all the events, pricing, artists and ticket links in one easy to read thread.

The problem is we've tried to keep it easy for the out of towners by creating this thread with everything in one spot instead of scrolling pages to find an event they are looking for.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 19:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVDream
Senior tranceaddict

The list is up, probably not complete yet.

http://www.thelistwmc.com/

Bunch of free parties for those with empty slots and a tight budget.

Click on the days in the top right corner.

Pretty much all sobe parties.

I don't know when this Miami Music Week thing started, I think that I've figured it out though.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 19:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVDream Click here to Send PVDream a Private Message Add PVDream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Event threads are not spam threads and you have the option to hide them. Threads from the event sub-forum are integrated into the local discussion forum - it has been this way for years and you have always had the option to hide them. What is the problem?

He rules with an IRON FIST!!

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
He rules with an IRON FIST!!

lmao

I've seen this dude post like once in my four years here and now he's all about trying to "fix" our forum for WMC. We got this, dude. Go back to wherever it is you came from please.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:05 
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PVDream
The list is up, probably not complete yet.

http://www.thelistwmc.com/

Bunch of free parties for those with empty slots and a tight budget.

Click on the days in the top right corner.

Pretty much all sobe parties.

I don't know when this Miami Music Week thing started, I think that I've figured it out though.

Another helpful resource to sort through parties is:

http://miamimusicweek.com/

Though it does not list any parties on Monday or beforehand nor does it list any parties that do not have the official MMW badging on their flyers (though I haven't seen many if any of those so far this year). Honestly, I like this website a lot. A whole lot. When the whole MMW thing came out a few years ago, I thought it was kinda silly, like it was competing against WMC. But MMW has really just tied the parties together and left the actual WMC out of it. With this website, everything is consolidated by an official organization complete with ticket links and flyers, sortable by days of the week.

Easy to navigate, modern, cool site too.

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:07 
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
The problem is we've tried to keep it easy for the out of towners by creating this thread with everything in one spot instead of scrolling pages to find an event they are looking for.

The WMC Events master thread is now a sticky at the top, so it won't get lost in the shuffle. I also added links at the top to jump to a specific date to save on scrolling.

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
I've seen this dude post like once in my four years here and now he's all about trying to "fix" our forum for WMC. We got this, dude. Go back to wherever it is you came from please.

What is it exactly you are complaining about anyways? That you feel it is beyond you to click a link to hide event threads you don't want to see?

Your reference to FLTA as "our forum" and "go back to wherever it is you came from" is odd -- specifically since the regional subforums were created with the premise of being welcoming to all and to provide information on local events for those who live there or want to travel and see what's going on.

So, if you have an issue with how things are done then by all means send me a PM or start a new thread with your beefs. In the mean time, continue to enjoy TA, I'll make sure to pass on your concerns to the guy who started the site.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-27-2015 20:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndy Moor - MOS, London ID#2 (04-2009) [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFishead - "Inescapable" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread