Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > TA Fantasy League!
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
raveed
- -

Looks like i got woscar in the Semi's.

Old Post Jul-05-2010 23:52  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by raveed
Looks like i got woscar in the Semi's.

Fifa and technology.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 07:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Fifa and technology.

Well if you take the positives out of it , you will believe that you avoided the scenario of being Argentina to my Germany.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 08:05  India
Click Here to See the Profile for raveed Click here to Send raveed a Private Message Add raveed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Well if you take the positives out of it , you will believe that you avoided the scenario of being Argentina to my Germany.

or that you were Man United to my Bayern Munchen.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 08:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
or that you were Man United to my Bayern Munchen.

You mean we would have tied ? Dont think away goals count for much here

Old Post Jul-06-2010 17:27  India
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

i...have no idea what to do now lol.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 20:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights

step 1 - beat ben

step 2 - success

That's what being a yank in FF is all about

Old Post Jul-06-2010 20:44 
woscar
Starstuff

Had a fantastic start with this game. Only wish I hadn't traded van Bronckhorst, for I would have had all 5 goal scorers on my starting 11.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Jul-06-2010 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raveed
- -

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights

Ditto. I had both Robben and Forlan as my strikers and now have one of Villa ,Podolski and Klose to pick from. Thinking whether to sub Forlan and pick one German alongside Villa even though Forlan got me 8 points.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 20:49  India
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Ditto. I had both Robben and Forlan as my strikers and now have one of Villa ,Podolski and Klose to pick from. Thinking whether to sub Forlan and pick one German alongside Villa even though Forlan got me 8 points.

I've got exactly the same conundrum.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-06-2010 22:19  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

so wait you sub players after they've played their games to get the highest total?

Old Post Jul-06-2010 22:23 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

You lose their points if you sub them, and you have to gamble on their replacement scoring more to make it worthwhile.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-06-2010 23:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa > TA Fantasy League!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReminds me of JS10 / PBS [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBT - "Force of Gravity" (Terminalhead Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread