Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
I haven't but as being a dude who gives a shit about both genders, including females, I think that it's not big brother but big sister that's controlling everything. My browser has been playing up and the matrix is trying to reintegrate me back into the collective consciousness with a pill when I know the way out. If you are a male, get that bsso surgery if you can. It's your way out from the prison for your mind but it's only offered to women, and celebrity because women carry two lives. They call it 'cosmetic surgery' but really it's a necessary surgery if you love yourself.
Use the blue light filter too to ember mode to protect your eyes and your overall health.

Should I kill women? I did not know they had two lives. With overpopulation being what it is already, and with the added knowledge that women account for double what I previously attributed to them, should I kill women?

Are you saying I should kill women?

Old Post Nov-30-2019 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I can kill women.

Old Post Nov-30-2019 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

For real, women are weak as fuck. Weaklings

Old Post Nov-30-2019 23:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
For real, women are weak as fuck. Weaklings

Hell yeah

Old Post Nov-30-2019 23:49 
Omnisphere
Senior tranceaddict

You lot are all fucked up and deranged. Get some help seriously.

Old Post Dec-01-2019 01:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
You lot are all fucked up and deranged. Get some help seriously.

Hell yeah. Should I kill women first though?

Old Post Dec-01-2019 03:12 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I can kill women.

Old Post Dec-01-2019 03:13 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Where the hell did Omnisphere go? Armin is sick.

Old Post Jan-07-2020 13:29 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > PQM diagnosed with ALS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread