Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Screwface DJs EDM Electro & Urban Remove & Stop Spreading Links
Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I bet you spend a lot of your free time at CAMH, huh?

Old Post May-11-2011 15:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Summerlover
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by OnAHighaLevel
Did You Read It?

Nope.

Old Post May-11-2011 16:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Summerlover Click here to Send Summerlover a Private Message Add Summerlover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by OnAHighaLevel
Cameraman You Dragged Yourself In When Your Gino Woodbridge Friends @deadmau5 @FabStrong @carlolio @junkie_val @junkie_vince & You Talk About Me Rudely & Dont Watch Your Tongues

Cameraman Your Cr5acker Friend Mickey Mouse Biting From A Higha Level You Crackers Talking Next Level WHen You Get Knnepads Out For Bookbacks & Cant Fill Clubs Locally With International Acts Or Sellouts?

Cameraman Im Not AT Doolies Or The Ice Cream Patio You Guys Talk To Much Its Time You Watch Your Mouths WIth Your Woodbridge Gino Friends Understands Crackers?

Cameraman WHat Threats? I Am Going To Pay You Guys Back For What You Done That Is Real The Only Person Who Would Be SCraed Is SOmeone WHo Did SOmething Wrong

Cameraman I Have Informants On You Industry Guys You & Yourt Friendsd Talking But Your Going To Watch Your Mouths I Promise That To God Thats Not A Threat

wow you're an idiot. that is all.

Old Post May-11-2011 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

I love the nicknames -- lol @ cameraman

What am I? Do I get a nickname too?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-11-2011 16:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I love the nicknames -- lol @ cameraman

What am I? Do I get a nickname too?

im afraid that you will have to wait for him to make a new account before you can get a reply.

Old Post May-11-2011 16:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
im afraid that you will have to wait for him to make a new account before you can get a reply.

Old Post May-11-2011 18:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItsHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs & Producers Follow Years Later

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper

Deco I Already Gave You A Nickname It Has To Do With Your Ethnic Background

quote:
Originally posted by Summerlover

Read It Then Before You Get Scared

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie

Im Not 1001 Thats Kotsy Status What Im Saying IS All Real Im Not SOme Stranger Look At WHats Going On & What These Guys Are Doing They HAve A Pattern Of Lies That Get Caught In Urban To EDM

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon

Camerman Why Am I Idiot For Saying The Truth To All The Music Fans & TAs Here?

Cameraman If Im Crazy & Lying Why Are You Banning Me & Trying To Shut Me Up Scared Ill Expose More Truth?

Cameraman You & I Know How Deep This IS You Industry Guys Are Going To Pay For Your Mouths & Your Talking You Screawfaceds Are Playing With My Money You Already Tried To Use My Name & Image Now You STealing My Stuff & Trying To Go Mainstream With It?

Cameraman You & Your Woodbridge Gino Friends Have To Understand Your Mouths & Lies Have Short Legs It Comes Back To Me WHat You & Do

Old Post May-11-2011 18:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for ItsHighaLevel Click here to Send ItsHighaLevel a Private Message Add ItsHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

How are those lawsuits coming?

Old Post May-11-2011 18:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Google should redirect to every single post ***** has ever made when people try to look up the word 'delusional'.

Old Post May-11-2011 18:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Umm if you don't want your music stolen probly best just to release it under your name. You would also get credit for the trends you claim to be creating as when the kindergarten crackers release imitations 3 years later, you can go back and prove it. That solves all problems and as a benefit we would get the dearest blessing of being able to finally hear your $5000 music.

Old Post May-11-2011 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItsHighaLevel
Suspended User

Location: Creating Musical Trends That Canadian DJs & Producers Follow Years Later

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie

Whats Delusional About What Im Saying? Its All True Nothing IS A Lie I HAve no Reason To Lie

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*

I Have A Lawsuits That Im Dealing With Right Now Which One Are You Talking ABout?

Old Post May-11-2011 18:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for ItsHighaLevel Click here to Send ItsHighaLevel a Private Message Add ItsHighaLevel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Pretty sure the only thing he's got going for him is the hype he's generating here on TA.

Old Post May-11-2011 18:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Screwface DJs EDM Electro & Urban Remove & Stop Spreading Links
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID QUICK.. newish tune [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHeaven's Cry - "Till Tears Do Us Part" (Flas Harry Remix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread