Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cipha Sounds
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shade
http://soundgates.net/tom/Files/Chicane/

Enjoy everyone! Let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks for hosting.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Cipha Sounds Click here to Send Cipha Sounds a Private Message Add Cipha Sounds to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

quote:
http://soundgates.net/tom/Files/Chicane/

Enjoy everyone! Let me know if there are any problems.

Oh sweet Jesus, thank you !

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 15:01  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

TBH I didn't notice any difference.

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 16:09  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ibz
Senior tranceaddict

Amazing! Appreciatedd.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 17:56  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for ibz Click here to Send ibz a Private Message Add ibz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancePulse
tranceaddict in training

Due to the numerous help, this thread rocks!

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
TBH I didn't notice any difference.

Then just for the feeling that this is the original

Davro: Yes, that's the one! Will be available soon

Old Post Jan-06-2008 20:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancePulse Click here to Send TrancePulse a Private Message Add TrancePulse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
Then just for the feeling that this is the original

Hey, I'm not complaining !!

Old Post Jan-06-2008 20:40  India
Shade
Supreme tranceaddict

TrancePulse: Feel free to edit your first post to toss the link to my server up.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 20:41  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Add Shade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DCgirly
Supreme tranceaddict

www.filefront.com is free and has a limit of 1GB. Is there any way you can upload 1 file?

Old Post Jan-06-2008 21:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DCgirly Click here to Send DCgirly a Private Message Visit DCgirly's homepage! Add DCgirly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shade
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cbr600RRgirl
www.filefront.com is free and has a limit of 1GB. Is there any way you can upload 1 file?

Why is there a problem downloading the rars off the server I provided? I could also technically upload an unrar'd file, but I don't see what's difficult about downloading multiple rars.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 21:13  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Add Shade to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DCgirly
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Why is there a problem downloading the rars off the server I provided? I could also technically upload an unrar'd file, but I don't see what's difficult about downloading multiple rars.

stupid question... when its DL in 5 parts, is it 5 different .mp3 files?

if not, then what u have is fine

Old Post Jan-06-2008 21:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DCgirly Click here to Send DCgirly a Private Message Visit DCgirly's homepage! Add DCgirly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

quote:
Originally posted by TrancePulse
Davro: Yes, that's the one! Will be available soon

Hooray for that one too!

Old Post Jan-06-2008 21:21  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shade
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by cbr600RRgirl
stupid question... when its DL in 5 parts, is it 5 different .mp3 files?

if not, then what u have is fine

It's one m4a file.

Old Post Jan-06-2008 21:22  Israel

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone help me with name of that song? thanks in advance [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro M.B.S. Presents Seven Saturdays - Dirty Vinyl Pusher (Dirty Dub Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread