Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Easy Funk [jazzy hip hop instrumentals]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Easy Funk [jazzy hip hop instrumentals]

Enjoying some time alone is crucial to creativity. This was another one of those inspired mixes where I cobbled it all together within a few days. Hopefully this can be a nice, short mix to work into your day and make it a little better.

DJ Okawari - Coffee Break [Libyus]
Substantial ft. Malcom Jackson - Effortless [Self-release]
Damu The Fudgemunk - Colorful Storms (Remix) (Instrumental) [Self-release]
Ljones - Dead Leaves [United Common]
Freddie Joachim - Serenade [Jakarta]
Blazo - Sky Blue [IntroDuCing!]
Blue In Green - Rainy Streets [Cold Busted]
Esbe - Autumn Bliss [Cold Busted]
SoulChef - Springtime [Chillhop]
Jazz Liberatorz - Blue Avenue [Kif]
Dela - Stakes Is High [Drink Water]
Freddie Joachim ft. Natalie Oliveri - Backyards [Jakarta]
Pete Rock - Dreamer [Tru Soul]
Lord Finesse - Midas Era [Slice-of-Spice]
Edo. G & Pete Rock - Just Call My Name (Instrumental) [Fat Beats]
SoulChef - Next to Nothing (Instrumental) [Hip Dozer]
Camp Lo - Luchini aka This Is It (Instrumental) [Profile]
Jinsang - Providah [Self-release]

left click to download:
Ziptnf - Easy Funk (51:03) 111MB ~320kbps

Photo credit to hengki24.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-30-2019 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

quote:
[jazzy hip hop instrumentals]

Instant DL

Thank you!

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Sep-30-2019 12:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yes. Perfectly timed. Been looking for some jazzy beats recently.

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Sep-30-2019 13:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Great, looking forward to hearing both of your thoughts. I need to catch up with some of the mixes on TA, I haven't gotten to listen to anyone's work lately.

Old Post Oct-01-2019 17:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

YETH. i commen on teh mixcloud which is premium now. *big sigh*

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?

Old Post Oct-01-2019 20:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

Nice mix

Old Post Oct-19-2019 09:45  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Ah yes, forgot to reply about this. It's a nice set, does exactly what's expected of it. Obviously the mixing is very minimal, but the flow between the tunes is nice and easy. It's funny that a set like this, without really much technical skill on show or any obvious jaw-dropping great tunes, is probably more satisfying and re-listenable than the majority of DJ sets I'll hear this year.

Old Post Oct-19-2019 10:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks, Jack. Yeah, this was pretty simple and straightforward but I made sure to play some stuff that actually had some sort of funk. Exploring this genre you will find a scene littered with Nujabes clones falling all over themselves to create the most Japanese-inspired, woman wearing a kimono walking through cherry blossoms in spring, songs that are overly saturated with saccharine pianos and violins. I played some easy weather channel type stuff until the Esbe track tuned it up a bit. This was fun to make and definitely goes nice in the car. Appreciate the good review man.

Old Post Oct-20-2019 01:58 
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Yeah, I've definitely found that from listening to Spotify playlists of this stuff. It still requires the taste maker's touch to find the good jams, same as any genre.

Old Post Oct-20-2019 15:34  England

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Easy Funk [jazzy hip hop instrumentals]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread