Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Sup Guys.

Old Post Sep-02-2018 05:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

There's a rumour doing the rounds that Ted did not pay for his Above & Beyond fanclub subscription - again - and he's going to be banned indefinitely.

Old Post Sep-02-2018 12:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Which one of you would like to be interviewed by the one and only Ted Promo, here on the hallowed forum of tranceaddict?

Old Post Sep-02-2018 16:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Paulino should go as the newest on the block up for initiation.

However I shall myself be available on the condition that ample time be allocated for consultation with my solicitor should the necessity arise.

Old Post Sep-02-2018 21:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Now we are getting somewhere.

Old Post Sep-03-2018 18:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

We certainly ARE approaching a destination.

Paulino, please let me know how you are doing, whether or not you would like to participate in an interview hosted by yours truly, and if so, what is plur to you and yours?

Old Post Sep-03-2018 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I've set the bar really low on answering these questions. So no excuse not to answer them!

Old Post Sep-04-2018 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Monkey Dancer 2

PLUR

Peace Love Unity Respect

Old Post Sep-04-2018 18:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Supreme tranceaddict

Ted is losing momentum and now Boomer is onto something.

Old Post Sep-05-2018 11:27  Netherlands
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Temper Temper

Old Post Sep-06-2018 05:26  United States
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Peace, love, unity, respect, that's fantastic. I've received varying answers to this question throughout my time here on this earth.

I understand you're a deejay and have put out numerous promotional mixes -- how often do you play out in the wild? What types of crowd do you draw, the sleek and chic, well-dressed clubbers or the furry, fig-leaved wallabies, dancing with drippy noses?

Old Post Sep-06-2018 14:25 
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

*pokes head back into thread*

Looks like all this rabble-rousing rubbish has vamoosed from my cherished thread. Just you and me again, Ted. Bwahahahaaaa. Let's paint this thread red.

Old Post Sep-10-2018 20:22 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread