Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2016 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 28-30 - Detroit, MI)
Are you raving with us in Detroit?!
This poll is closed.
Fuck ya I am! Gonna be lit as fuck, fam! 4 40.00%
Nope, I'm a boring, drag. 5 50.00%
Seriously considering it, you guys seem cool! 1 10.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Some crazy bastard did this on reddit! Shout out to rofl_ha

Last edited by Mach X on Apr-16-2016 at 06:46

Old Post Apr-14-2016 09:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I grabbed these... no lineup, but Paradigm parties are usually pretty dope, and it's two rooms, and I got them 1st release. Last few years always sold out, so if I don't like the lineups, they'll be easy to dump for cost or with profit.

Old Post Apr-14-2016 19:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by pslip
I'm looking for a VIP ticket at a lower price. $300 is pretty steep. If anyone is getting rid of theirs,or knows someone that is,keep me in mind please.

And on a side note....

Earplugs are a must this year. Any suggestions?

I love these.

https://www.amazon.ca/Etymotic-Rese...n/dp/B0044DEESS

I think Dmonic recommended them.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

holy shit - scuba in the underground will be super sick.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Nina kraviz and her crew suck tbh. Caught them last year . Beyer sucks. Last year was techno heaven. But the Detroit guys on here will be more than enough. Could use some Robert hood or DJ bone

The Detroit crew is fucking awesome. I remember years ago I went to some sketchy party on ROSA PARK BLVD. It was an educational experience. I got skooled LOL

Old Post Apr-15-2016 15:45 
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
Some crazy bastard did this on reddit! Shout out to rofl_ha

Damn, and I thought I had a lot of free time, lol.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 17:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Anyone Canucks here doing willcall? Is there a $6 fee still? Thought I saw that online when ordering the wristband

I'm thinking of getting there by noon on the Saturday with fingers crossed that the festival is more organized this year

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-15-2016 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Hell naw, I'm having mine delivered. I wasn't affected by last year's fiasco, but still not taking any chances. Plus fuck waiting in line at all.

Old Post Apr-15-2016 19:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Have you guys planned a meetup time? Sat for 2pm is my suggestion unless people are checking into hotels. Gonna show up in Detroit Fri night.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-16-2016 17:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

I always just wander and eventually meet up with everyone. WhatsApp group chats facilitate that easier. I'm trying to get in early Sat morning to for a supply run and some "Errands", hope to be raving at Hart by 3pm.

Old Post Apr-16-2016 17:34  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Old Post Apr-19-2016 20:49  Canada
Silky Johnson

I think most of us got our wristbands today, woo!

Old Post Apr-20-2016 01:51 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2016 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 28-30 - Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this song please! [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCicada - "The Things You Say" (Dirty South Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread