Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Pictures- David Clarke @ Footwork, June 15
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xJillx
i get deep.

Arrow Pictures- David Clarke @ Footwork, June 15

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

How was the legend?

Old Post Jun-17-2012 23:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Not the most mindblowing set but pretty good. Certainly better than a lot of tech house posing as techno

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-17-2012 23:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
How was the legend?

I had an amazing time @ FW on Friday. It was certainly a treat to hear this guy in a small room. As I said many times, I really dont like his Whitenoise show...there's probably 1 good set out of 20 in it. Seeing him live is totally different.

Amazingly, FW was not overpacked ....and cleared out rather quickly after Clarke ended his set.

I wonder how long it was....I think it was less than 2hours

I know at one point, a bunch of us were jumping like a bunch of girls to the madness that was being laid down rofl.

I didnt enjoy the opening sets...but it all got better as soon Clarke hit the decks. Ovi M closing was amazing as usual. Towards the end, the sound was probably the loudest ive heard @ FW and had to pull out the good ol er-20's

A good TA crew was in effect for Stefan's bday. TA's should have bdays more often because it really brings the techno madness out for some reason (last one was Cribby's with Spectre on the decks!)

Old Post Jun-18-2012 12:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Pictures- David Clarke @ Footwork, June 15
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBest hard techno tune I've ever heard [2002] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGouryella - "Ligaya (Ferry Corsten Remix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread