Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.04.21 DECADENCE 8 w/ KASKADE, AXWELL, CALVIN HARRIS, TIGA, CHRIS LAKE & MORE @ Guvernment
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GUVERNMENT
Club

2011.04.21 DECADENCE 8 w/ KASKADE, AXWELL, CALVIN HARRIS, TIGA, CHRIS LAKE & MORE @ Guvernment

Click the flyer to add yourself to the TranceAddict guest list for reduced cover.

Old Post Feb-23-2011 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for GUVERNMENT Click here to Send GUVERNMENT a Private Message Visit GUVERNMENT's homepage! Add GUVERNMENT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

TIGA!!!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Feb-23-2011 23:39  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

Wow this is one goddman awful line up... cheddar supreme

Old Post Feb-24-2011 01:37  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Decadance has become decadon't

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-24-2011 01:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
Wow this is one goddman awful line up... cheddar supreme

in all fairness this all access event has been cheese whiz for over 5 years now...if not longer.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Feb-24-2011 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wurm
In the moment.

I used to go to these?

I used to look forward to the lineups?

Last edited by Wurm on Feb-24-2011 at 02:09

Old Post Feb-24-2011 01:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

hm i didn't know about boys noize or chris lake, tiga was the only one that interested me when i got the flyer on my way out of dash berlin... i guess i'll wait for the set times but i've just been avoiding all access events as a rule lately

Old Post Feb-24-2011 17:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Chris Lake was one of the few pleasant surprises at the trance tent at Electronic Zoo in NYC last summer. Everybody, especially Kaskade blew chunks. Fuck Kaskade is awful, and his fans are a mess.

Avoid just because of him.

Old Post Feb-24-2011 21:45  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

chris lake actually used to make decent proggy stuff (or maybe this was all rowan "breeder" blades)

though hes gone down the route of cheesiness like alot of his contemporaries!

Old Post Feb-24-2011 23:01  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
chris lake actually used to make decent proggy stuff (or maybe this was all rowan "breeder" blades)

though hes gone down the route of cheesiness like alot of his contemporaries!

nah...his first hit was this track, it all went downhill from there

Old Post Feb-25-2011 01:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
nah...his first hit was this track, it all went downhill from there

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Feb-25-2011 02:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ferg
Supreme tranceaddict

Fail.

Old Post Feb-25-2011 03:51  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ferg Click here to Send Ferg a Private Message Add Ferg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.04.21 DECADENCE 8 w/ KASKADE, AXWELL, CALVIN HARRIS, TIGA, CHRIS LAKE & MORE @ Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackId ? [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSergeant Pepper - Charge (Rocco remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread