Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 100 05-06-2003
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

track 4 from marco v sounds like his remix of Scott Bond & Solar Stone - 3rd Earth!!!!!!!!! so I guess it's that... didnt ask him though

Old Post Jun-05-2003 23:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spare Click here to Send dj_spare a Private Message Visit dj_spare's homepage! Add dj_spare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada
GARNIeR:adDICT

20:30 - 21:00 Marco V
01 Ian Brown - Fear (U.N.K.L.E. Remix)
04 Solar Stone vs. Scott Bond - Third Earth (Marco V Remix)

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slang.cgi?ref=tech-house

Old Post Jun-05-2003 23:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancearmada Click here to Send trancearmada a Private Message Add trancearmada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

04 Solar Stone vs. Scott Bond - Third Earth (Marco V Remix)
05 ID (#59 from Tiesto in Concert)

Not that that helps much, but at least it gives some more reference to the tune so people can try and ID it from that set.

Make that an instrumental and it's a total stormer!

Old Post Jun-06-2003 01:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rudeboy69
kleinenberg ADDICTED

Jon O'Bir's set was really impress.....

he GOT so nervous when ARMIN interviewed him,ha

Old Post Jun-06-2003 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rudeboy69 Click here to Send rudeboy69 a Private Message Visit rudeboy69's homepage! Add rudeboy69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic
Teh Pwn

Dno if anyone has mentioned it, but one of our own, HAAK, had his track played.

Well done mate!

• Space Tribe Vs Electric Universe - Rabbit Hole
  • CPU - So It Begins
  • Too Short & Mistah FAB - The Sideshow

Old Post Jun-06-2003 03:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic Click here to Send arctic a Private Message Add arctic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fkwebeman
Sletlana

quote:
Originally posted by dj_spare
track 4 from marco v sounds like his remix of Scott Bond & Solar Stone - 3rd Earth!!!!!!!!! so I guess it's that... didnt ask him though

asked him for the last track??

NO???

still no answer to which great track this is..

Old Post Jun-06-2003 09:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Fkwebeman Click here to Send Fkwebeman a Private Message Visit Fkwebeman's homepage! Add Fkwebeman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ding Chavez
drs. progger

quote:

It's not! In the interview armin had with marco, marco said it was one of his new productions, maybe for an album. Besides, I found it more similar to c:\del *.mp3 than to 3rd Earth, but that's my opinion
Anywho, it's not a remix of 3rd earth, or marco woul'dn't have said what he said in the interview.

04 New Marco V production
05 ID (#59 from Tiesto in Concert) (Instrumental)

Old Post Jun-06-2003 09:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Ding Chavez Click here to Send Ding Chavez a Private Message Add Ding Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_spare
Sjef Jembek

quote:
Originally posted by Fkwebeman
asked him for the last track??

NO???

still no answer to which great track this is..

uhh i saw on the title on the vinyl something like 'Andy Prinz' (the last vinyl)... maybe that helps (it's the only thing i could remember from that one)

Old Post Jun-06-2003 11:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_spare Click here to Send dj_spare a Private Message Visit dj_spare's homepage! Add dj_spare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

quote:

Impossible because I have heard that track 2 months ago at OXA!

Old Post Jun-06-2003 11:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E.Sv
4Mal

quote:
Originally posted by Mysterio
Impossible because I have heard that track 2 months ago at OXA!

You heard the Marco V Remix?

Old Post Jun-06-2003 11:23  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for E.Sv Click here to Send E.Sv a Private Message Visit E.Sv's homepage! Add E.Sv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

quote:
Originally posted by Ding Chavez
It's not! In the interview armin had with marco, marco said it was one of his new productions, maybe for an album. Besides, I found it more similar to c:\del *.mp3 than to 3rd Earth, but that's my opinion
Anywho, it's not a remix of 3rd earth, or marco woul'dn't have said what he said in the interview.

04 New Marco V production

Wow!

Once again, Marco's (and Bates') production skills never fail to disappoint. I think this is one of their best tracks to date.

Old Post Jun-06-2003 11:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CJ Slater
You heard the Marco V Remix?

No, I heard his new production. The remix of Scott Bond and Solar Stone - 3rd Earth isnt finished yet afaik.

Old Post Jun-06-2003 11:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 100 05-06-2003
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten From Rotterdam 10-3-2000 ID [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarp Brothers - Blast The Speakers (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread