Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
hopefully they'll fix the breaks before I get mine.

gay bro gay

Old Post Mar-03-2010 05:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
boris_the_bear
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by malek
as usual, everyone will post pics of lambo/ferrari/porshe... its fun to fantasize.

except me. i'm a realist.

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
Currently drive a Mercedes S600. Very comfortable and deceptively quick.

speechless *fap*

Old Post Mar-03-2010 08:05  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for boris_the_bear Click here to Send boris_the_bear a Private Message Add boris_the_bear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basd
progression

Drive this:

Lease ends somewhere next year, I'll have a look at an Alfa Giulietta (see DRM's post) or a Lancia Delta then:

d&b session 20090519
My take on... (various mixes planned, updated when I can be arsed)

Old Post Mar-03-2010 10:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for basd Click here to Send basd a Private Message Add basd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DancingMonkey
Senior tranceaddict

Drive a 1996 Ford Taurus. Not worthy of pictures.

Wouldn't mind this...
(2011)

or this...

V6 power.

Old Post Mar-03-2010 17:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DancingMonkey Click here to Send DancingMonkey a Private Message Add DancingMonkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Such a strange amount of Mustang love on this forum.

I mean, not that I have an issue with Mustangs... just surprising.

Old Post Mar-03-2010 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by boris_the_bear
except me. i'm a realist.

And me, but I'm just too pragmatic... What the hell am I going to do with a Porsche in a city!?

Old Post Mar-03-2010 17:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

When you have a porsche you know what to do with it...anywhere anytime

Old Post Mar-03-2010 17:58  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

quote:
Originally posted by david.michael
Such a strange amount of Mustang love on this forum.

I mean, not that I have an issue with Mustangs... just surprising.

I have a mustang right now, and im done with it seriously. the gas is horrible, its a coupe so it fits only two people and a really anorexic girl in the 'backseat'. I'm so ready for a four door, all leather, heated seats, and a luxury / power vehicle with a big trunk. only a few more months and ill have it.

Old Post Mar-03-2010 17:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colonelcrisp
Isn't Batshit Crazy

currently driving a 2010 Mazda 3

probably going to upgrade to the RX-8 in the next year or so

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
Yeah, I’d like to know what horrible, scarring incident in your childhood turned you into such an ignorant, intellectual-hating philistine?

Old Post Mar-03-2010 18:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for colonelcrisp Click here to Send colonelcrisp a Private Message Add colonelcrisp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LinX
I have a mustang right now, and im done with it seriously. the gas is horrible, its a coupe so it fits only two people and a really anorexic girl in the 'backseat'. I'm so ready for a four door, all leather, heated seats, and a luxury / power vehicle with a big trunk. only a few more months and ill have it.

My Trans Am actually does pretty well on the gas mileage (especially on the highway). LS1 engine is quite efficient... I'm able to get close to knocking on 30mpg's door on the highway (obviously, if I'm just puttering around) which is phenomenal for a 315HP car. The sixth gear helps with that, putting me at a cruise of like 1500 RPM at 70 MPH, lol.

However, I am plagued with a lot of similar problems to yours. Styling in the interior is great, but it is kinda cheap. I get the typical nickel-and-dime GM problems (I went through a few power window motors on my old 95, and damn was that a pain.) And my backseat is useless for anything other than lowered insurance.

But, I don't mind, because I bought it to be my "fun car" and I have a daily driver which I bought for practicality. The whole pony-car aspect is fun because it's cheap to make big power, and I like the V8 torque and sound. Now it's paid off, too, so I'm hoping to have some fun with it this season.

Old Post Mar-03-2010 18:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
boris_the_bear
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
And me, but I'm just too pragmatic... What the hell am I going to do with a Porsche in a city!?

i meant i'm poor as Africa

Old Post Mar-03-2010 18:40  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for boris_the_bear Click here to Send boris_the_bear a Private Message Add boris_the_bear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

Old Post Mar-03-2010 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmike ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoris Ross - Piece of Mind [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread