Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Happy New Year C0re Wh0res!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow

I know the lyrics by heart

Old Post Jan-04-2019 19:34 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

/IGK humour

Old Post Jan-04-2019 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-04-2019 19:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

Why is it the songs you hate the most you can’t forget

Old Post Jan-04-2019 19:41 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
A lot of music it’s not a question if it’s good or not just is a bit of a time capsule with memories attached that you just don’t open willy nilly.

This is an accurate statement. Like our sense of smell that can immediately draw us back to a moment in time, so too, does Music transcend our abilities to like other stuff, too.

Old Post Jan-05-2019 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

2018 was something of a season finale in my life, where I finally got some of the stuff I had worked quite a few years for. 2019 is, in this sense, quite "open ended", because I've decided bugger all about what I want to do next. The next two years are all probably about my wife getting her PhD and coming to Brasilia though, so I have plenty of time to reorganise my priorities
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Has anyone else figured out what to do with all their 10-15 year old music files?

Yes, delete them mercilessly. If you ever miss them, there's always Spotify, Youtube, and nostalgia.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 04:28  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

Old Post Jan-08-2019 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tubularbills
Max Power!

quote:
Originally posted by Mebot

Like what?

Tiesto - Fly

Old Post Jan-08-2019 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Yan

Who unban Yan??

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-08-2019 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Well, man, who can ban Yan!?

Old Post Jan-08-2019 03:15  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Yan

Old Post Jan-08-2019 03:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

quote:
Originally posted by Yan

This is correct

Old Post Jan-10-2019 00:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Happy New Year C0re Wh0res!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAwesome tune in Eric Sneo - Febuary 2005 Demo Mix [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Scot Project - "U (I Got A Feeling)" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread