Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

Stopping by to say hi....

I've never been to Canada, but I really hope to one day.

I was looking at Rank 1's website and saw that they had a gig up at Guvernment.....man, whichever of you guys that went to that are so lucky....I've NEVER seen Rank 1, and I would really love to.

Old Post May-12-2004 23:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by drgoodvibe
lol yes sir! I'll update the original 1st post sometime this week

LOL.....i know you have other shit goin man, just yankin yer chain.

Old Post May-13-2004 02:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Q
wake up the bass

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Stopping by to say hi....

I've never been to Canada, but I really hope to one day.

I was looking at Rank 1's website and saw that they had a gig up at Guvernment.....man, whichever of you guys that went to that are so lucky....I've NEVER seen Rank 1, and I would really love to.

YEah.. that night was awesome -- our local Deko-ze (wicked) opening, then Gabriel & Dresden, then Infected Mushroom, then Rank 1

Too good (in the other complex was our local Mark Oliver and then Anne Savage)

... you have to come up here sometime soon

Old Post May-13-2004 03:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Q Click here to Send Max Q a Private Message Visit Max Q's homepage! Add Max Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Max Q
YEah.. that night was awesome -- our local Deko-ze (wicked) opening, then Gabriel & Dresden, then Infected Mushroom, then Rank 1

Too good (in the other complex was our local Mark Oliver and then Anne Savage)

... you have to come up here sometime soon

I would definetly love to! It'd be cool to meet some Toronto TAs....I've only met less than a handful of NYTAs, I met tatgirl before WMC, and I saw Swamper at a TA dinner but didn't meet him. I read in the review that Rank 1 threw down Breathing (Breaks Dub.) Breathing (Original) happens to be my fav. song of all time, but the Breaks Dub is good. I bet the place came off the hinges, huh?

Old Post May-13-2004 03:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Q
wake up the bass

quote:
I would definetly love to! It'd be cool to meet some Toronto TAs....I've only met less than a handful of NYTAs, I met tatgirl before WMC, and I saw Swamper at a TA dinner but didn't meet him. I read in the review that Rank 1 threw down Breathing (Breaks Dub.) Breathing (Original) happens to be my fav. song of all time, but the Breaks Dub is good. I bet the place came off the hinges, huh?

Here's the Review thread for it...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=154914

Old Post May-13-2004 03:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Q Click here to Send Max Q a Private Message Visit Max Q's homepage! Add Max Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Here's the Review thread for it...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=154914

Sweet! Thanks, dude.

Old Post May-13-2004 03:30 
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid

quote:
I met tatgirl before WMC, and I saw Swamper at a TA dinner but didn't meet him.

saw him but yet did not receive his blessings.. ??

did u see his bishop Itikia atleast ?

Old Post May-13-2004 05:45  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

saw him but yet did not receive his blessings.. ??

did u see his bishop Itikia atleast ?

Itikia? Who or what is that?

And I was sober at that dinner, so I was too shy to meet some people. One thing I'm NOTORIOUS for in FLTA is being DRUNK at almost all gatherings and parties/clubs.

Old Post May-13-2004 11:23 
Max Q
wake up the bass

You're gonna love our Canadian beer then...

Old Post May-13-2004 11:36  Canada
DarkAngel

quote:
You're gonna love our Canadian beer then...

Old Post May-14-2004 02:23 
kolkiewolkie
muziekjunk

Hi there Canadian TA's!

If read the entire thread and clicked on some of the (very usefull ) links but I missed one thing: a decent routeplanner (I seriously have no idea if this is the correct translation , maybe trackmaster says something?). Anyways, what I mean is a site on which you can fill in 2 destinations and then it tells you how to drive (best) to get there. Reason that I'm asking this is that my parents are visiting Canada next month and they've rented one of those 25 ft. motorhomes to get from Toronto to Thunderbay . One minor detail: how the h3ll do they get there . Thanks in advance . If there are several of these sites please tell me which one you like best and why.

Then there is this other thing: I'm seriously thinking about doing my final project in Canada because I really, Really like the country (I think ). Still, I need to find out how expensive this entire plan is going to be and therefore I would like to know what a more or less normal rental price is voor a student room somewhere in Toronto plus what things I should know when searching for a room (don't go there, that and that organisation sucks etcetera). Again: thanks in advance.

Greetings Gerdinand Kolkman

p.s. if somebody knows a nice final project for a mechanical engineer or has some good thoughts about this: please let me know !

Hard = goed

Old Post May-20-2004 10:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for kolkiewolkie Click here to Send kolkiewolkie a Private Message Add kolkiewolkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AmbiguousBliss
Ein großes Bier, bitte.

quote:
Originally posted by kolkiewolkie
Hi there Canadian TA's!

If read the entire thread and clicked on some of the (very usefull ) links but I missed one thing: a decent routeplanner (I seriously have no idea if this is the correct translation , maybe trackmaster says something?). Anyways, what I mean is a site on which you can fill in 2 destinations and then it tells you how to drive (best) to get there. Reason that I'm asking this is that my parents are visiting Canada next month and they've rented one of those 25 ft. motorhomes to get from Toronto to Thunderbay . One minor detail: how the h3ll do they get there . Thanks in advance . If there are several of these sites please tell me which one you like best and why.

Then there is this other thing: I'm seriously thinking about doing my final project in Canada because I really, Really like the country (I think ). Still, I need to find out how expensive this entire plan is going to be and therefore I would like to know what a more or less normal rental price is voor a student room somewhere in Toronto plus what things I should know when searching for a room (don't go there, that and that organisation sucks etcetera). Again: thanks in advance.

Greetings Gerdinand Kolkman

p.s. if somebody knows a nice final project for a mechanical engineer or has some good thoughts about this: please let me know !

MapQuest works like a charm!

Old Post May-20-2004 19:43  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for AmbiguousBliss Click here to Send AmbiguousBliss a Private Message Add AmbiguousBliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID: need help IDing specific version of Telepopmusik song [2011] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGTR - "Mistral" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread