Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Welp, graduated to underwear! No diapers at all during the day anymore. Woo!

Old Post Nov-07-2019 12:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Welp, graduated to underwear! No diapers at all during the day anymore. Woo!

Hey!!! Congrats! We just moved our kid to full time underwear too. Saving some money on pull-ups and diaper genie refills.

Next step: MMA training (gotta teach her to keep them boys away)

Old Post Nov-08-2019 16:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Nice victory!!

We are finally in a decently OK rhythm of going potty during the day, but still needing diapers for naps and overnight. But she has been able to hold for like 90mins+. Which is a little longer than me.

Old Post Nov-08-2019 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Naps are no problem. She was waking up pretty consistently dry before potty training anyway, so now we just make sure she uses the toilet before nap to be sure. Not expecting or pushing for night training any time soon, I know that is a developmental/age related thing. She does wake up dry many mornings, but not in any rush to ditch diapers at night. Sure as hell am not gonna screw with her sleep to do it either (the night/nap training advice in Oh Crap! I definitely did not agree with!). I expect closer to her third birthday we can lose diapers at night.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Nov-09-2019 at 12:36

Old Post Nov-08-2019 23:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Oh man, every morning diaper is really full for us...every morning. We use overnight diapers with a spozi (sp?) pad...some extra thing to soak up pee. I don't think she drinks a lot, but she pees a ton!

I didn't really like the overnight advise either in that book. I figure just let her sleep and figure it out wayyy later. Sounds like you should have no problems though.

Our lil dude just started rolling over. We thought it was a fluke but he did it every time we put him on his mat. A neighbor asked, 'is that early to be rolling over?' and it was funny cause with our first we would always try to know when things should happen...we have since forgotten and do not plan on relearning any of those

Old Post Nov-11-2019 02:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah. Ours was waking up soaked through (we also used night diapers, in the next size up!) many mornings right until we started potty training. Pretty cool how quickly the body adapts!

Rolling over! Wewt! Walking soon!

Old Post Nov-11-2019 14:29 
OrangestO
–30–

Here's a pretty good book for dads (and moms) to be:

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/s...the-life-of-dad

There's not much scientific literature out there focusing on dads. I found the material about the biological, physiological and psychological changes that we go through during pregnancy particularly interesting.

I recommend it as your first book once you find out the news. It has been an inspiring read.

Old Post Nov-11-2019 15:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Teeth #17 and 18 are through. I had been looking out for them since her second birthday cause I saw buds under the gums around then, but then nothing for so long that I just stopped looking. Then last night I got a good look in there when she was laughing only to see that two teeth are half through.

Also no more crib/in a toddler bed now! Figured I'd just change it and see what she thought of it, and sure enough she was super pumped. The kid just loves bed, lol.

Old Post Nov-22-2019 19:24 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

did you change anything in the room for the toddler bed?

We were thinking we'd need to move some toys out and keep just stuffed animals/books and lock up the closet/dresser doors. Ours is a climber. We are hoping to switch in about 6 months.

Old Post Nov-22-2019 20:49  United States
Silky Johnson

No, but her room has only ever been for bed/sleep, and she legit loves bedtime and sleeping lol.

What prompted me to change it was that at school she was wanting to have her sleep sack unzipped to be tucked in with her stuffy, so I figured she was ready to ditch all her sleep sacks and have regular bedding.

She never tried to get out of her crib, but she's too big now to keep lifting in and out. Figured I could easily change it back if she wasn't into it and didn't understand the idea.

We did talk about staying in bed now that the crib rail is gone, but honestly she really loves her bed! It would probably be more threatening to her to have to get out of it! (totally gets this from her father )

When she can reach the door knob we'll put a safety knob on it.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Nov-22-2019 at 22:50

Old Post Nov-22-2019 22:26 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Ah, yea we have completely different setups. She has a pretty big room so we have a few toys books, princess tent and dresser with openable drawers. She is also able to get in and out of any room that isn't locked, but can't get through the gates at the stairs.

She also is in footed pajamas. Which is part of the reason she climbs up and over her bed. We have net over everything which traps her inside she doesn't mind it, but yea I really expect to find her in another place every night if we let her loose.

She did have a bday party the other week with princesses and too many friends! She ended up in the ER though with a pretty high fever, pretty epic.

Old Post Nov-25-2019 16:41  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Here's a pretty good book for dads (and moms) to be:

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/s...the-life-of-dad

There's not much scientific literature out there focusing on dads. I found the material about the biological, physiological and psychological changes that we go through during pregnancy particularly interesting.

I recommend it as your first book once you find out the news. It has been an inspiring read.

I only read one book while my wife was pregnant (she read a gazillion). HOw to sleep train your kid. It's not the exact title of the book but it's the only one that I read. Seemed to work too!

Old Post Dec-02-2019 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive tune ID!!! [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRicky Le Roy - Under The Sea [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread