Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: DISCLAIMER: I don't dj, I just whore the dancefloor

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
where do you buy your tribal?

various sources... u have to do a lot of digging to find quality tribal

Old Post Dec-29-2007 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cezamaze
tranceaddict

Not True i Gets Mine Tribal And I Never have A Problem Getting Them . Maybe Its Cuz I Know Some Of The Producers . But, Still Its Not Hard At All. have Any Of You people Listened To mine Sessions I posted Two Pages Back ?
Thank You

http://www.facebook.com/CeazAmaze
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1#!/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1

Old Post Dec-30-2007 08:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for cezamaze Click here to Send cezamaze a Private Message Visit cezamaze's homepage! Add cezamaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neon Sky
bleep bloop

quote:
Originally posted by dua
Vibe in Womb Tokyo, 2007 ..part 2

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

I think this is preety much the best set with tribal in it, that iv heard lately.

Got a tracklisting for this?
Its some good stuff.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 00:13  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Neon Sky Click here to Send Neon Sky a Private Message Add Neon Sky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

A much needed thread!

Don't know much about this style, but am definitely going to dabble now.

Old Post Jan-13-2008 16:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cezamaze
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
A much needed thread!

Don't know much about this style, but am definitely going to dabble now.

Here You Go Check Out Mine Tribal Sets < So You Can Get Familiar With The Style , Most People Here Dont Know What True Mixing IS About . Check Out The Sets Called "I Am The Drum Tables" ,"What Is Percussion", "Tribal Or Not Tribal ,Tribal!" ,"Drum It Out" And Finally "In Drums We Trust" If You Also Like Im On DI.Fm On The New Tribal Catagory . Thank You Enjoy

Express Yourself LIVE

http://www.facebook.com/CeazAmaze
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1#!/home.php?sk=group_132570343479288&ap=1

Old Post Jan-15-2008 13:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for cezamaze Click here to Send cezamaze a Private Message Visit cezamaze's homepage! Add cezamaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

lol

Old Post Jan-15-2008 18:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLnaDa
Homeslice

I need a TRIBAL FIX SOOOOOOOOOOOON

Old Post Jan-15-2008 18:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLnaDa Click here to Send iLLnaDa a Private Message Add iLLnaDa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLnaDa
I need a TRIBAL FIX SOOOOOOOOOOOON

mr. vibe. feb 8

Old Post Jan-15-2008 18:35  Canada
afterhrsgurl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Beings
There is *ALWAYS* room for Tribal!

damn straight!

Old Post Jan-15-2008 22:20  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for afterhrsgurl Click here to Send afterhrsgurl a Private Message Add afterhrsgurl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

fuck it's been a while lol

Andy Notalez - Make Me Hot (Original Mix)

Alonzo - Break Drums (Original Mix)

m0h - Lost Tribe (After Dark Mix)
yeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i'll post some new sets up soon, i gotta stop putting them all in the househead thread lol...they belong in here <3

Old Post Sep-04-2010 21:46  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Re: Official TOTA Tribal Thread

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
I'll keep this thread as organized as possible and post links to new sets/albums as soon as I find them (in alphabetical order of course).

well done!!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Last edited by kotsy on Sep-05-2010 at 21:35

Old Post Sep-05-2010 01:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Tech house and/or that noisy electro MSTRKRFT/Boyz Noise sound.

+1

edit: just realized the date of that post. lols. That being said, with 2008 being two years ago, we can safely say that it was that boysnoize/mstrkrft sound.

release.

Old Post Sep-05-2010 16:23  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Official TOTA Tribal Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack # 5 From Eelke Kleijn - South Connection 007 Guestmix 07-10-06 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrevor Reilly - Down With The Underground [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread