Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.08.21. PLUMP DJ's + BOMBAMAN @ This Is London
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cube
Club

2009.08.21. PLUMP DJ's + BOMBAMAN @ This Is London

Click the link at the top of the page or click the flyer to add yourself to the TranceAddict reduced guest list.

Old Post Jul-23-2009 20:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cube Click here to Send Cube a Private Message Visit Cube's homepage! Add Cube to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knacker
Supreme tranceaddict

whaaaat! This is serious!

Not into what they have been up to lately, but I've wanted to hear the Plumps live for years now! About time someone made this happen!

Old Post Jul-24-2009 14:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for knacker Click here to Send knacker a Private Message Add knacker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

you sure this isnt a typo???

seriously???

Old Post Jul-24-2009 20:04  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

and another thing. if this isnt a typo, are you sure til can take this kind of onslaugh on its shoulders??? not that im not thankfull, plump dj's is...what i want but...

i mean... for real????

lol, this is gonna be so, so, so fucking great.

dusting off his dancing shoes, picking up his guns from the ground that his momma put there, and reaching deep, so fucking deep in his bag o' tricks !!!

bring it on, bitches!!!

Old Post Jul-24-2009 20:09  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

and

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Old Post Jul-24-2009 20:23  Serbia
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh dear jesus !!!!!!

chinamon, invite your friend to be there that night. some serious breaks business is about to go down, she should witness it !!

Old Post Jul-24-2009 20:28  Serbia
MarkT
Automatic Static

FUCK YEAH!

100% there, front and centre.

this will be epic breaks madness!

Old Post Jul-25-2009 04:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Farbsie
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

oh dear jesus !!!!!!

chinamon, invite your friend to be there that night. some serious breaks business is about to go down, she should witness it !!

Have you heard anything from plumps in years? They havnt played breaks since 2000 or so lol. Electrohouse now the TIL crowd will for sure eat it up. I wonder if they will still have the draw these days. Ill pop in if im around but probably wont go out of my way.

Old Post Jul-30-2009 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Farbsie Click here to Send Farbsie a Private Message Visit Farbsie's homepage! Add Farbsie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

I am certainly not going to argue with Farbsie on the topic of breaks, lol...but I think it's a safe compromise to at least call the Plump DJs 'electro breaks'.

while I tend prefer the funkier stuff myself, it's hard to pass up seeing these guys. if their DJ sets are even half as good as their productions, the crowd is in for a treat.

Old Post Aug-03-2009 19:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

Plump DJs @ Dubplate Breaks 5th Anniversary (Apr-25-2009)

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Aug-06-2009 22:32  Canada
empfeix
tranceaddict in training

thanks for the plump dj set

I'm not going to argue with farbsie either but this set is awesome so I don't care what genre it is!

Last edited by empfeix on Aug-07-2009 at 14:09

Old Post Aug-07-2009 13:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for empfeix Click here to Send empfeix a Private Message Visit empfeix's homepage! Add empfeix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by Farbsie
Have you heard anything from plumps in years? They havnt played breaks since 2000 or so lol. Electrohouse now the TIL crowd will for sure eat it up. I wonder if they will still have the draw these days. Ill pop in if im around but probably wont go out of my way.

they're kinda still far away from straight up electro.

you know nobody loves funky breaks like i do. but lately its been boring the shit outta me.

electrobreaks, nuskool and big beat is where my heart is at the moment. repeating, hard beats.

perfect venue choice. we may even recruit some new blood man, our numbers are dwindiling. if it wasnt for you where could anybody hear ANY breaks in the city on a weekly/monthly basis??

all heavy hitters are coming out for this. i guarantee 100% total madness.

hope to see you there brother, its been a while

Old Post Aug-07-2009 20:02  Serbia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.08.21. PLUMP DJ's + BOMBAMAN @ This Is London
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbangin tune - ID PLEASE [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLeana - "Faith" (StoneBridge Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread