Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Pages (51): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ImpactPlayaz
Coldharbour Commissioner

Missed last night due to St. Patrick's Day but will be catching up on everything today. Armin looks like he's delivered the goods judging by his tracklist, and John's doing the Irish proud.

But Mr. Emery, hang your head in shame for playing this...

Old Post Mar-18-2012 11:23  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for ImpactPlayaz Click here to Send ImpactPlayaz a Private Message Visit ImpactPlayaz's homepage! Add ImpactPlayaz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict

Arty

01. Mat Zo & Arty – Mozart (Arty Big Room Edit)
02. Dirty South & Those Usual Suspects feat. Erik Hecht – Walking Alone (Arty Remix)

03. Arty vs. Matisse & Sadko – Trio

04. Arty – ID

05. Oceanlab vs. Mat Zo & Arty – Satellite vs. Synapse Dynamics (Mat Zo Mashup)

06. Heatbeat – Rocker Monster

07. Arty – Around The World

08. Sander Van Doorn vs. Afrojack & R3hab – Koko Prutata (First State Bashup)

09. Ferry Corsten feat. Simon Lebon – Fire

10. Arty vs. Reflekt feat. Delline Bass – Need To Feel Hope (Above & Beyond Bootleg)

11. Leon Bolier – Me (Main Mix)

12. Arty & BT feat. Nadia Ali – ID

13. Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso vs. Arty & Mat Zo – Calling Rebound (Arty Mashup)

14. Ferry Corsten – Punk (Arty Rock-n-Rolla Remix)

15. Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford – Thing Called Love (Club Mix)

16. Arty – Kate

Gareth Emery

01. Ashley Wallbridge - Zorro

02. Jack Holiday & Mike Candys - Children 2012 (Original Higher Level Mix)

03. Pryda - Melo (Ashley Wallbridge's Inner Me Remix)

04. Gareth Emery & Benjamin Bates vs. R3hab feat. Mark Frisch - Into The Bottle Song (Gareth Emery Mashup)

05. Hardwell vs. Zedd - Spaceman Slam The Door (First State Bashup)

06. Tiesto - Maximal Crazy
07. Mark Eteson feat. Meredith Call - Together

08. Ashley Wallbridge & Andy Moor feat. Gabriela - World To Turn (The Inner Me Mix)

09. Ashley Wallbridge - Meta4 (Club Mix)
10. Eurythmics vs. Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge vs. Adele - Sweet Arrival In The Deep (Gareth Emery Mashup)

11. Rafael Frost - Channel 4

12. Zombie Nation – Kernkraft 400 (Chris Schweizer Bootleg Mix) vs. Matt Casar – Seven Days And One Week vs. Arnej – They Always Come Back

13. Ben Gold - ID

14. Sander van Doorn - Slap My Pitch Up

15. Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge - D.U.I.

16. Coldplay vs. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Paradise Antidote (First State Bashup)
17. ID

18. Sander van Doorn & Sean Truby vs. Gareth Emery - Renegade Exposure (Gareth Emery Mashup)

19. John O’Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix)

20. Gareth Emery - Tokyo (Ben Gold Remix)

21. Gareth Emery feat. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)

22. Gareth Emery feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel

Last edited by Txebe on Mar-18-2012 at 13:48

Old Post Mar-18-2012 13:38  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

The Good:
I loved JOC, Aly&Fila, Shogun, and Sied van Riel's sets. Although overall JOC really, really ripped it up. Super excited to see him this upcoming week in Miami.

The Bad:
Arty.....is well Arty. Same set he has played almost for an entire year. Someone tell this guy people don't want to just hear your productions mixed/faded into each other for an entire year...
As for Gareth, he was all over the place. His set was not cohesive at all and was more or less a collection of music from all genres. Glad I will be missing his set at Ultra next weekend to go to an afterparty instead.

The Ugly:
Do I even have to say who is in this section? Fei-Fei did not play anything other than Trance. It was horrendous. That whole prisoner of your own style bullshit is played out. This is called "A State of Trance" not a dubstep. Why in the hell would anyone book a dubstep dj for a trance event is beyond me, but whatever "She's popular in LA..."

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Mar-18-2012 13:48  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

The Good

The whole event was massive, cheers to Armin van Buuren and ASOT of course, without this guy this never happened.

The Best

JOC and Aly&Fila

The Worst

1. Fei Fei

A terrible mistake to include this kind of genre in a Trance event, she can be the most famous dj at LA, but she didn't fit in this kind of musical event, sorry for her.

Armada made a terrible mistake...

2. The Line Up

It was a very bad built one, no more comments!

© Acuariano1951

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Last edited by Acuariano1951 on Mar-18-2012 at 17:27

Old Post Mar-18-2012 14:22  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zolike
Senior tranceaddict

nice comments about FEI FEIs set

Old Post Mar-18-2012 15:39  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for zolike Click here to Send zolike a Private Message Add zolike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Next Stop: Miami (Ultra Music Festival) @ Bayfront Bay

ASOT 550 - Miami

On March 25th, the entire dance scene revolves around Ultra Music Festival. With a special A State of Trance 550 stage.

The final day of the festival will be all about celebrating the love of dance music.

No less than 11 DJ’s will rock things out at the sold out happening, not only pleasing the Miami trancefamily,

but millions of trance lovers from all across the globe through the special live broadcasts!

∆ Timetable March 25th, Ultra Music Festival – Miami, US
at BayfronPark, Downtown Miami

12:00 - Eco
13:00 - Marcus Schossow
14:00 - Jochen Miller
15:00 - Tritona
16:00 - Cosmic Gate
17:00 - Sander van Doorn
18:00 - Dash Berlin
19:00 - Ferry Corsten
20:00 - Armin van Buuren
21:00 - Gareth Emery
22:00 - ATB
23:00 - Curfew

www.astateoftrance.com

∆ ET Time

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-18-2012 18:28  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict

Re: Next Stop: Miami (Ultra Music Festival) @ Bayfront Bay

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
ASOT 550 - Miami

On March 25th, the entire dance scene revolves around Ultra Music Festival. With a special A State of Trance 550 stage.

The final day of the festival will be all about celebrating the love of dance music.

No less than 11 DJ’s will rock things out at the sold out happening, not only pleasing the Miami trancefamily,

but millions of trance lovers from all across the globe through the special live broadcasts!

www.astateoftrance.com

∆ ET Time

i'm going to open a new thread!

Old Post Mar-18-2012 20:20  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Txebe Click here to Send Txebe a Private Message Add Txebe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Txebe
Tranceaddict

Re: Next Stop: Miami (Ultra Music Festival) @ Bayfront Bay

quote:
Originally posted by Acuariano1951
ASOT 550 - Miami

www.astateoftrance.com

∆ ET Time

Old Post Mar-18-2012 20:20  Spain
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

joc update,

06. Mark Leanings - Whatever Happens

Old Post Mar-18-2012 20:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Next Stop: Miami (Ultra Music Festival) @ Bayfront Bay

quote:
Originally posted by Txebe

nice!

I will be very busy the next week, traveling to china on March 26th (Frankfurt way)

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Mar-18-2012 21:01  Venezuela
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

Sorry I sucked at updates guys. My phone nearly died on me during Sied's set for some reason. I'll have vid clips and pics posted to my Picasa a bit later (still recovering!! lol)

I wasn't at the ASOT stage the whole time though, so I only have video from Shogun and Sied's set. My second camera battery died right during Armin's set so I only have maybe a minute of video from his set.

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Mar-18-2012 21:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcoss981
Senior tranceaddict

Armin:

18. Armin van Buuren Feat. Jan Vayne - Serenity (Andrew Rayel 2012 Remix)

Just uploaded by Andrew on his YT channel Great set from Armin. JOC - set of the night

Old Post Mar-18-2012 21:48  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for marcoss981 Click here to Send marcoss981 a Private Message Add marcoss981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > ASOT550: A State of Trance - San Bernardino, CA (17/03/2012) Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (51): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlz ID trance tune from video (should be eazy) #3 [2004] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSaints & Sinners - Pushin too hard (Futureshock's confession) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread