Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Bismark - "Reactivate"
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Be Cool!

PLease I dentify ASAP!!!!

Its from Paul Vans Live set at innercity 2000

I need the name of the mp3, thanks!!!

Old Post Apr-20-2001 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Kahb Click here to Send Jay Kahb a Private Message Add Jay Kahb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Be Cool! woops

The Individual Song That is, and is there a mp3 of just that song that he does that i can get a hold of, thanks

Old Post Apr-20-2001 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Kahb Click here to Send Jay Kahb a Private Message Add Jay Kahb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Be Cool! Come On Now....

Easy Wahn, Easy Wahn, Come On Now Addicts, Dont Lemme Down...

Old Post Apr-21-2001 01:30 

oh nooooooo you've REALLY done it now! I'm gonna have trouble sleeping now - shit what have you done! LOL give me a little while for my brain to charge up again that is SO familiar.

Old Post Apr-21-2001 02:28 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something Yew Fahker... He he

I can give yew all the time yoo need man, he he dont think too hard now, heh

Muahhahahahhaha

Thanks!!!!

BTW JUST GOT SAHM ASS IS WHY IM SMOKING, HEH

Old Post Apr-21-2001 03:11 
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Be Cool! Hmmmm?

(32:41) Bismark - Reactivate [Trasp Remix 1]

Old Post Apr-21-2001 04:08 
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Unhappy Shyt, Fahk

Cant find that mix on napter just the original, If anywahn has the trasp mix, lemme know, thanks

Old Post Apr-21-2001 04:26 

yes its Bismark - Reactivate.

for sure.

Old Post Apr-21-2001 12:54 
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

King He He, Maybe I'll Be A Addict Soon

Thanks, Wheres Hetrofordshire or whatever no diss i forgot how to spell it

Old Post Apr-21-2001 13:17 

rofl I've never seen it in that perspective before "hetrofordshire" LOL anyhow its around north london - well more north west london to be honest.....anyhow yes its DEFINETLY Bismark - jesus I hate it when shit like that happens - its the Original Mix and you can buy it from nukleuz.co.uk

Old Post Apr-21-2001 13:23 
Jay Kahb
tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something Woops!!!

Anywho, sorry bout that, whats it like 2 in the afternoon there? I bet the scene is blowed up over there I wanna move from Atlanta to over there!!!!!
What do yoo mean by yoo hate it when this shit happens?

Old Post Apr-21-2001 13:28 

when someone asks for a tune to ID which I have heard about 150,000,000 times over here on the radio and I cant think of the fucking name lol. Anyhow the scene in london is absolutely shite - people around my area love garage music a lot and it drives me up the wall - hate it. If I wanna go clubbing I try and go to gatecrasher in Sheffield - I wanna go to Gods Kitchen tho - there was Armin and Ferry Corsten playing there about a couple of weeks ago apparently - damn I wish I was there - hopefully when I can get some more £££ I can travel up there.

Regards

Old Post Apr-21-2001 13:31 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Bismark - "Reactivate"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackany ideas?help me plz... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVeracocha - "Drafting" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread