Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2015 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 23-25 Detroit, MI)
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

its going to be toight ! going to see hernan tonight and check in is at 3 tomorrow. is anyone going to be at any techno stages this weekend or APs ?

Old Post May-22-2015 16:44  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
its going to be toight ! going to see hernan tonight and check in is at 3 tomorrow. is anyone going to be at any techno stages this weekend or APs ?

You're insane... I purposely got drunk last night and woke up early today to pack and get ready, so that I'm hungover, sluggish and tired today to get to bed early and to resist any temptation of Friday night 'drinks' which never is ends up being only two or three, nor a early night.

Old Post May-22-2015 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i rarely get a hangover. i have to full on lose my shit and get the spins or drink beer on tap to be hung over. ill get a headache but after a meal and a couple advils it goes away. El maestro is one of my favs, and one of few outside of techno that i enjoy seeing. couldn't say no

Old Post May-22-2015 19:23  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i rarely get a hangover. i have to full on lose my shit and get the spins or drink beer on tap to be hung over. ill get a headache but after a meal and a couple advils it goes away. El maestro is one of my favs, and one of few outside of techno that i enjoy seeing. couldn't say no

You're probably like 21, 23?

Old Post May-22-2015 19:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Older than that !

Old Post May-22-2015 20:28  Norfolk Island
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Hmmm, alright then, if you don't get hangovers, then I think you may just not be drinking enough.

I mean, I can struggle and power through a pure booze hangover. But, not a 'party' hangover.

Old Post May-22-2015 21:04  Canada
pslip
Senior tranceaddict

What are the chances of finding a late room cancellation downtown,tomorrow? My buddy and I made a last minute decision to go,and we're really hoping to find one. So far the only luck we've had is in the suburbs.

Old Post May-22-2015 21:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pslip Click here to Send pslip a Private Message Add pslip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

my legs and shit are tired as fuck yea. but normally I'm consistent with drinking. either go halves of a 26er or 40 of rum then crush a few beers throughout the night before last call. on average though i drink like 5-6 water bottles and always eat big before and after drinking.

tonight however..... only doing a mickey two ways with like a few beers before going out and just staying at 'tipsy'. not taking any chances

Old Post May-22-2015 21:21  Norfolk Island
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Theme song of the weekend... i nominate.. derek plaslaiko - the true story of a detroit groove

Old Post May-22-2015 21:28  Norfolk Island
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Be safe, don't take too much, look out for your friends.

PLUR and all that shit.

Godspeed ravers, godspeed.

ALSO, reviews go in this thread, don't make more.

Old Post May-23-2015 14:25  Canada

So apparently the line to get in was an absolute mess today lol. Can anyone confirm?

Old Post May-23-2015 23:36 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pslip
Senior tranceaddict

Last edited by pslip on May-24-2015 at 09:40

Old Post May-24-2015 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pslip Click here to Send pslip a Private Message Add pslip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2015 DEMF/Movement Discussion & Review Thread (May 23-25 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Help Someone Id This [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPig & Dan - "Round Acid Sound" (Omid 16B Playlist) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread