Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
I kinda prefer the night shift these days

+1

Main reason being that it SERIOUSLY sucks waiting until 11 am for the bar to open. It's always a countdown for me.

Old Post May-11-2010 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by techno_addict

you simple MUST come to CZ on the long weekend to get the FULL zone experience.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...75#post10428175

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-11-2010 05:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

A sign at cz on Sunday...

Old Post May-11-2010 13:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno

LOL .... *Facepalm*

I almost forgot! .... "Did you strech before you skecth"

Old Post May-11-2010 13:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:

HAHAHAHA Sarah sent me a photo of this... I was so confused but knew it had to be from zone

quote:
Originally posted by Geoffb3
I almost forgot! .... "Did you strech before you skecth"

<3 This will NEVER get old!

Old Post May-11-2010 13:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schnalbie
tranceaddict in training

Ok so still havent dropped into comfort zone, and its on the top of my list, what would be a good night to go and how groovy are the beats?

Old Post May-11-2010 21:13  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Schnalbie Click here to Send Schnalbie a Private Message Add Schnalbie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

quote:
Originally posted by Schnalbie

The beats are always super groovy @ the Zone

Old Post May-12-2010 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

What the fuck should I make for dinner?

Old Post May-12-2010 01:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Schnalbie
Ok so still havent dropped into comfort zone, and its on the top of my list, what would be a good night to go and how groovy are the beats?

Go any time between 4am Sunday and 4am Monday (try not to stay the whole time lol).

Sundays are packed in the morning - it usually quiets down a bit mid-day then picks up again in the evening but the vibe is usually great all-day.

Saturdays (12am until 11am usually I think) are hit and miss in-terms of the crowd - I would go on a Sunday to fully-appreciate your first trip to CZurch.

Comfort Zone is always the best place to dance your ass off to insanely groovy (actually I think "dirty" would be a better description) beats

"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together” ~ Anais Nin

Facebook

Old Post May-12-2010 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
HAHAHAHA Sarah sent me a photo of this... I was so confused but knew it had to be from zone

lol YES! i was just gonna post it in here....I sent it to a bunch of ppl on my phone and the most common response was "uh wtf???"
hahhahahaha i wonder who made it..

Old Post May-12-2010 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer_P_
Go any time between 4am Sunday and 4am Monday (try not to stay the whole time lol).

Oh c'monnnn
why not?
Zone Survivor, Open-Closer, 4am Sprint, .. theres a ton of badges to be won. I think everyone should do the bender at least once. Its an experience.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post May-12-2010 07:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sorin.16v
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
Oh c'monnnn
why not?
Zone Survivor, Open-Closer, 4am Sprint, .. theres a ton of badges to be won. I think everyone should do the bender at least once. Its an experience.

I've done 4am to 6pm, I only left because I had stuff to do, but I don't think I coulda handled another 10hrs Maybe I should try it

Old Post May-12-2010 08:05  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Sorin.16v Click here to Send Sorin.16v a Private Message Add Sorin.16v to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackbest tune from Digweed @ Eventshall [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk - Nothing But You (Super8 vs. DJ Tab Remix) [2011]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread