Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xJillx
i get deep.

i took a pic with all my classes that nnight lol one of the moms is on my facebook (and i forgot) and she commented on the picture

Old Post May-13-2010 13:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjones_636
Junior tranceaddict

isnt zone all tweakers?

Old Post May-14-2010 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cjones_636 Click here to Send cjones_636 a Private Message Add cjones_636 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Schnalbie
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer_P_

the vibe is contagious - you will have a blast.
Just an Fyi - it's pretty-dark when you first walk in, your eyes will adjust.

(... lol never forget the first time I walked in. My friends took off inside and left me standing in the hall, staring at this black room full of moving bodies illuminated by black lights... and whoa - beats. I was honestly scared )

you are super helpful! spanks! maybe i should go before the sun rises

Old Post May-14-2010 00:40  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Schnalbie Click here to Send Schnalbie a Private Message Add Schnalbie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xJillx
i get deep.

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Amazing!!

And you said... ?

Czechoslovakia

Old Post May-14-2010 02:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jennifer_P_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xJillx

me teaching dance today :P all my kids asked what CZ means...

super-cute

quote:
Originally posted by Schnalbie
you are super helpful! spanks! maybe i should go before the sun rises

... np - I just like to talk Trust me - as soon as people find out it's your first time - you will get a lot of tips n' tricks throughout the day.

"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together” ~ Anais Nin

Facebook

Old Post May-14-2010 02:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jennifer_P_ Click here to Send Jennifer_P_ a Private Message Visit Jennifer_P_'s homepage! Add Jennifer_P_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by xJillx
Czechoslovakia

LMFAO! that's what I tell people

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post May-14-2010 06:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
LMFAO! that's what I tell people

hahaha my mom asked why I use to post about CZ on my facebook and wanted to know where I was going to party during the day... I told her my friend Catherine Zienna threw deck parties.

Old Post May-14-2010 11:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
hahaha my mom asked why I use to post about CZ on my facebook and wanted to know where I was going to party during the day... I told her my friend Catherine Zienna threw deck parties.

That's exactly why I don't have family on my FB lol

Old Post May-14-2010 14:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
That's exactly why I don't have family on my FB lol

yeah... when I added her years ago I had nothing to hide... now that I do... its always a challenge to make sure thigns are mommy appropriate.

Old Post May-14-2010 14:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

lol i have kids i used to teach Sunday school to on my fb. LOL I stopped accepting requests after I realized how DJing might be a conflict of interest lol

Old Post May-14-2010 15:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
lol i have kids i used to teach Sunday school to on my fb. LOL I stopped accepting requests after I realized how DJing might be a conflict of interest lol

Awwww lol I'm pretty anal about FB. No one I work with (or teach).

Old Post May-14-2010 15:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
barbina
ohme, ohmy

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Awwww lol I'm pretty anal about FB. No one I work with (or teach).

same. i actually have a separate fbook account for family and people who can't handle my real life. its quite convenient.

Mikey Terra Inc <3

Old Post May-14-2010 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for barbina Click here to Send barbina a Private Message Visit barbina's homepage! Add barbina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID This Song [2008] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElevation - "Ocean Rain" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread