Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
There was actually a thread a few days ago on the main TOTA forums about a room being available to rent near Comfort Zone.

lol... near Cozo... let the Sunday morning trashiness ensue for Anf

Old Post Apr-15-2007 10:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnitA
"You bleed like Mai Li"

Hello!

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
too early. i'm looking at around sept-oct.

Anf, make sure you don't leave Toronto without checking out the Zone hahahahaha

Old Post Apr-19-2007 11:45  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for AnitA Click here to Send AnitA a Private Message Add AnitA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnitA
"You bleed like Mai Li"

Hello!

quote:
too early. i'm looking at around sept-oct.

Old Post Apr-19-2007 11:46  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for AnitA Click here to Send AnitA a Private Message Add AnitA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AnitA

To further that advice, go there at least once fresh, and not as a trash on thing. Albeit, waking up at 6am for the sole purpose of going clubbing can be a little strange
It can also be bloody cold standing outside CoZo during winter waiting to get in...

Old Post Apr-19-2007 12:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by AnitA

lol I used to party in toronto every weekend and still have never been to the zone. You people have scared me out of it.

Old Post Apr-21-2007 13:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
lol I used to party in toronto every weekend and still have never been to the zone. You people have scared me out of it.

WHAT! JESUS KELLS!

Who are you!?!?! How can I come stay at your place in the NYC if you've never been in teh Zone before.

Old Post May-11-2007 21:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
WHAT! JESUS KELLS!

Who are you!?!?! How can I come stay at your place in the NYC if you've never been in teh Zone before.

lol my old toronto friends (non-ta's) made me frightened of it!! I remember them saying stuff like "people crawled out of the speakers like zombies" and "the dj gets g'd out"......lol I am sure they were exaggerating but I just never went!! lol

*PS: dont use CZ as an excuse not to visit NYC JAMIE!!!

Old Post May-15-2007 15:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by yankeeBaby
lol my old toronto friends (non-ta's) made me frightened of it!!

That's it I'm curious, i think a trip to the Zone is in order and you're going with me !

Don't know about this wake up at 6am to go clubbing deal though

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post May-17-2007 22:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
That's it I'm curious, i think a trip to the Zone is in order and you're going with me !

Don't know about this wake up at 6am to go clubbing deal though

lol. It was worth it. If I was there after a night out, I'd be so bugged out. I'm glad when I went it was after I'd had sleep (although it was a pretty trashy night before )

Old Post May-18-2007 09:26  Australia
ravr
Junior tranceaddict

Gaha, I need to explore more of this city I call home...

I defently need to hit the beaches, what is the name of that beach that all the hippies hang out

Old Post May-26-2007 00:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ravr Click here to Send ravr a Private Message Add ravr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

ok so if my office is at Mississauga. Where is an ideal suburb/location for me to base myself so that it's not too far from the Toronto action (nightlife, people hubs, etc.) and I won't die from rent prices?

What's there to do in Mississauga? what about London (I've heard of it before but I have no idea what's there)?

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jun-03-2007 12:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
ok so if my office is at Mississauga. Where is an ideal suburb/location for me to base myself so that it's not too far from the Toronto action (nightlife, people hubs, etc.) and I won't die from rent prices?

What's there to do in Mississauga? what about London (I've heard of it before but I have no idea what's there)?

LOL oh bwoy..

(sorry Anf couldn't help it.. )

Old Post Jun-03-2007 15:54  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmax graham essential mix ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColdplay - "Clocks" (Manny Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread