Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS

NEW YEARS EVE 2008
Monday December 31, 2007
GUVERNMENT

MAGIC

ALL ACCESS - ALL NIGHT
House, Trance, Club Classics, R&B, Hip Hop, Old School
12 HOURS NON-STOP

GUVERNMENT
SANDER KLEINENBERG
MARK OLIVER myspace

KOOL HAUS
DJ ARISTOTLE

THE ORANGE ROOM
DEKO-ZE
SYDNEY BLU
GLENN MORRISON
THE ROACHES

THE DRINK
MANZONE & STRONG
VINYL JUNKIES
JOEE CONS

THE GALLERY
GREG GOW
JAY FORCE
TIM PATRICK

TICKETS:
$40 Early Bird / $45 501-1000 / $55 1001+
More at the door

On Sale Now at all TICKETMASTER locations
or by phone 416-870-8000

Tickets include: Access to all 8 rooms, party favours & champagne toast
Complimentary shuttle service from 1am till 6am to Union Station & Surrounding Area

VIP NYE Package for Groups of 10: $999.08
Admission for 10, reserved area, choice of 3 bottles, fruit platter, VIP line by pass, party favours
For VIP reservations, contact sean@ink-00.com

Doors 9pm to 9am · You must be 19+ to attend
Festive dress code, but not mandatory

EVITE <<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by E2EK1EL on Dec-25-2007 at 03:05

Old Post Nov-23-2007 06:26  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL AC

quote:
Originally posted by E2EK1EL
Admission for 10, reserved area, choice of 3 bottles, fruit platter, VIP line by pass, party favours

Although I won't be attending this, that's actually a pretty sweet deal.

Old Post Nov-23-2007 15:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

agreed.

*if* it means separate VIP entry (not the usual guestlist line) and that the area is truly reserved for the night and not just at the beginning for a few hours.

if that's the case, then it's a really good option...especially for NYE.

Old Post Nov-23-2007 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

$100.00 for a night at Guv.....doesn't seem like a good deal to me....but then again I don't drink when I go out....if you do drink then maybe its an okay deal.

per person - $25.00 normal entrance fee + $35 for bottles (approximate) + $2.00 party favour + one hell of an expensive fruit platter = $100.00

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Nov-23-2007 17:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
$100.00 for a night at Guv.....doesn't seem like a good deal to me....but then again I don't drink when I go out....if you do drink then maybe its an okay deal.

per person - $25.00 normal entrance fee + $35 for bottles (approximate) + $2.00 party favour + one hell of an expensive fruit platter = $100.00

You can't say $25.00 because the cheapest ticket you can buy is $40.00.

And for the alcohol, say approx. $45 minimum per person as its probably more likely to be around $150+ for a bottle at a club.

+ $2.00 for party favours which makes it $13.00 pp for the fruit platter :P

Old Post Nov-23-2007 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL AC

quote:
NEW YEARS EVE 2008
Monday December 31, 2007
GUVERNMENT
MAGIC

ALL ACCESS - ALL NIGHT
House, Trance, Club Classics, R&B, Hip Hop, Old School
12 HOURS NON-STOP
with
SANDER KLEINENBERG
and
MARK OLIVER
GUVERNMENT

DJ ARISTOTLE
KOOL HAUS

TICKETS:
$40 Early Bird / $45 501-1000 / $55 1001+
More at the door

On Sale Now at all TICKETMASTER locations
or by phone 416-870-8000

Tickets include: Access to all 8 rooms, party favours & champagne toast
Complimentary shuttle service from 1am till 6am to Union Station & Surrounding Area

For VIP reservations, contact sean@ink-00.com

Doors 9pm to 9am · You must be 19+ to attend
Festive dress code, but not mandatory

What kind of party favours are they?

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Although I won't be attending this, that's actually a pretty sweet deal.

+1

Other than the Sander part of it.

Old Post Nov-23-2007 23:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oldschool420
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment

quote:
Originally posted by musicsnob_NOT
What kind of party favours are they?

+1 what are they talking about lol

Old Post Nov-24-2007 01:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oldschool420 Click here to Send oldschool420 a Private Message Add oldschool420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
millzy
tranceaddict

Glen Morrison will also be in the orange room this night.

Old Post Nov-24-2007 19:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for millzy Click here to Send millzy a Private Message Add millzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Comp

quote:

i actually think thats a great deal. considering many clubs on NYE are charging 40-70 for the night. for a group of 10 including tip etc, lets say 1050-1100. 3 bottles split between 10 people, if 26 oz bottles, 78 oz total between 10 plus admission fee... come on now...i think thats pretty fair

Old Post Nov-26-2007 08:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Re: Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Comp

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
i actually think thats a great deal. considering many clubs on NYE are charging 40-70 for the night. for a group of 10 including tip etc, lets say 1050-1100. 3 bottles split between 10 people, if 26 oz bottles, 78 oz total between 10 plus admission fee... come on now...i think thats pretty fair

its fair if you are a drinker but even then....it is an expensive fruit platter you are getting.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Nov-26-2007 14:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

Re: Re: Re: 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernm

quote:
Originally posted by oldschool420
+1 what are they talking about lol

I'm guessing like Hats that say NYE, and maybe those blow that curl up and shoot out, and maybe some glowsticks...or those crackers...

Old Post Nov-27-2007 19:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced

uh cover to any club on new years eve will not be less than 60 bucks anywhere

so 60x10=600, a bottle on nye will not be any cheaper than 250 as well so thats 600+750=1350 plus you get a booth and your own area, + no waiting in line. Party favour are sandwiches and food they give out on new year + free champaign drink + fruit platter + the int djs that will be there. Thats a good deal.

Old Post Nov-27-2007 20:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.12.31. NYE - SANDER KLEINENBERG, w/ Mark Oliver & More @ the Guvernment Complex (ALL ACCESS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM1 - Electronic Funk (+sample) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Dzierzek - "Echo" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread