Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

probably one of my fav prog tunes ever

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Aug-25-2010 09:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paulinho
Supreme tranceaddict

The first time i heard this tune, I was instantly pulled in and its been my fav tune for a long time.

Another one of my favs

Old Post Aug-25-2010 12:26  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Paulinho Click here to Send Paulinho a Private Message Add Paulinho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Im definitely biased here, since I dont think its possible for Quivver to produce/remix anything bad... but if you like Cattaneo and you like it dark. Then look no further.

release.

Old Post Aug-25-2010 12:34  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

release.

Old Post Aug-25-2010 15:05  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
probably one of my fav prog tunes ever
bakcheia (dale anderson remix)

+1, what makes this tune even more special is that it was released by a toronto label.

another track from that label i absolutely love is from medway and dansor.

wont allow embeds unfortunately.

Medway & Dansor - Bueno (Original Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSX...next=1&index=37

guys if you havent checked out this Toronto based label yet, please do so, they have a wicked site.

http://www.whosehaus.com

quote:
Originally posted by feelgood
Im definitely biased here, since I dont think its possible for Quivver to produce/remix anything bad.

going to have to agree with you there bud, quivver is a monster of a beast of a leviathan of a producer.

Old Post Aug-25-2010 15:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nobbie Q
Supreme tranceaddict

My favourite prog track EVER

and

I want the Andy Page Mix badly, but it's nowhere to be found unmixed anywhere

http://www.soundcloud.com/nobbie-q
Q-Trip, Mixshow every Wed. at 11 PM EST at cfreradio.com

FB Page: www.facebook.com/theqtrip

Old Post Aug-25-2010 20:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Nobbie Q Click here to Send Nobbie Q a Private Message Add Nobbie Q to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

nice one nobbie, i havent heard that andy page masterpiece before.

hope you guys dont mind, im working on an EP.

one of my favorite dousk tracks(non drivey)

Old Post Aug-26-2010 05:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Mostly 2002 and earlier stuff:

Music used to be so pure back then.

Last edited by infinity HiGH on Aug-26-2010 at 06:25

Old Post Aug-26-2010 06:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

Greed & Van Bellen - City Lights:

Greed - Strange World (Lemon 8 remix):

Old Post Aug-26-2010 06:52  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

nice classics +1... amazing, try not to post too many at a time.

thankfully good prog is STILL being made. im so glad lemon8 is still turning out beauty.

mistique music is the label i am on, they make great progressive, also deep trance as well.

http://www.mistiquemusic.com

another label to check out is jetlag digital

http://www.jetlagdigital.com/

Last edited by MSZ on Aug-26-2010 at 07:03

Old Post Aug-26-2010 06:57  Canada
infinity HiGH
groovin

sorry i got carried away hearing those tracks brought back some good memories and next thing I know I have like 15 tracks waiting to be posted.

edit: fuck Lemon8 has been quality for nearly 2 decades now. Talk about consistency

Old Post Aug-26-2010 07:01  Poland
MSZ
godspeed

thats good man, we can add some sexy longevity to this awesome thread. looking forward.

Old Post Aug-26-2010 07:03  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEssential mix... seb fontaine`s track 12-10-2003 (listen) [2005] [22]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMilan Lieskovsky - Elenya [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread