Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
dude, even fucking Dr Dre uses ghostwriters, at least it's their voice lol

yeah but I just hate her so much lol

Dre was always known as a producer first, but your right atleast its there voices vs someones elses song with a different name on it...

but why fake a set? any given dj usually plays the same tracks for lets say 3-6 months... it should be like second nature to them, even if there drunk...

Old Post Apr-04-2012 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

You'd think he could at least be a laptop DJ that presses the sync button?

Old Post Apr-04-2012 22:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
Originally posted by CMR
You'd think he could at least be a laptop DJ that presses the sync button?

Oh fuck off with that shit

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Apr-04-2012 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SniFFleS
Suspended User

Love

Nick Curly's sets are so good.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SniFFleS Click here to Send SniFFleS a Private Message Add SniFFleS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

At Bal en Blanc, I thought I was in the trance room for a good 30 minutes until I saw Steve Angello's name up on the screen. This guy played a lot of (bad) trance during his set.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 21:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Nicolas Oliver
I wouldn't have such a problem with the guys in SHM if they stopped claiming that they're the ones driving/creating 'real house music' these days. This group is a perfect example of artists disseminating electro cheese.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 14:08  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

quote:
Originally posted by Mortyman
What a fucking joke!

This is why I'll video you over him any day of the week.

Another thing I find especially amusing are the DJ's that seem to be fixated on touching 189 mixer knobs per minute, giving the impression that touching or turing it .00003665478 degress will make the tunes sound better. lol

Old Post Apr-10-2012 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

They're doing it for show for the crowd. Tons of DJs do it. I've seen Sasha do it plenty. They want everyone think that what they're doing is highly involved at all times, and extremely difficult, when it's mostly about what you play and in what order. It's a bad image to be seen standing there doing nothing for 5 minutes in between mixes.

Old Post Apr-10-2012 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
They're doing it for show for the crowd. Tons of DJs do it. I've seen Sasha do it plenty. They want everyone think that what they're doing is highly involved at all times, and extremely difficult, when it's mostly about what you play and in what order. It's a bad image to be seen standing there doing nothing for 5 minutes in between mixes.

yeah that kind of thing just becomes more of a habit. i find myself doing it all the time, not for show, but just to keep me focused on the mixer/cdjs so i dont get distracted....which happens very easily for me

Old Post Apr-10-2012 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

Taken from the BeB thread in MTL Forum:

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Apr-11-2012 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Taken from the BeB thread in MTL Forum:

i can't believe he's playing this kind of music and pretending to enjoy it lol

barf

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:52  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

blatant ripoff from dc10/circoloco sitdown/jump up during breakdown. just terrible overall

shitty sound but you get the point

Last edited by geroin on Apr-11-2012 at 19:04

Old Post Apr-11-2012 18:57  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Steve Angello gets publicly bashed yet again.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktune id' from 1999 progressive trance' ta! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - Unknown Pleasure (Dub Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread