Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.11 Armin Only @ MSG NYC
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ViciousPanda
...most of us on this board piss on this instead of showing any excitement.

how fitting for AvB to be sandwiched between Hardwell and Avicii on this years DJ mag, lol

Old Post Oct-25-2013 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

welcome to america where extended sets are 3 hours, marathon sets are 4-5 hours

Old Post Oct-25-2013 22:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Burak14
welcome to america where extended sets are 3 hours, marathon sets are 4-5 hours

Yup. Im listening to this right now, fits your comment real well:

Old Post Oct-25-2013 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

If only Armin would do a solo after party show to see what he has up his sleeve when it isnt a cheese fest.....but unfortunately he is too "big" to do those type of shows.

Old Post Oct-26-2013 21:30  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

Honestly if you are expecting a night of trance or quality music you are crazy. This is the guy who says he cant dj longer then 5-6 hrs now because people leave his shows. Thanks for not letting the people who actually love the music enjoy the quality stuff being played later in sets. This guys is such a fraud its not even funny. Couldnt pay me to go 1 of the 30 events hes putting on. At least tiesto left trance alone when he left. People being to hard on Armin are you serious, hes playing Jingle Ball. He claimed last nye 2013 would be the year of trance, what has it been, not trance, he said he hates the drops but plays W&W in all his sets, he said he wanted extended mixes to be over 6-7 minutes Armada put him on blast on twitter and tweeted him his 5 minute extended mix of this is what it feels like. Shit if anything everyone is taking easy on this guy. If theres a reason you complain about the scene, most likely this guy has a big part in it. Going to AO only promotes the tainting of the music by supporting that clown.

Old Post Oct-27-2013 04:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ISOS4
...the guy who says he cant dj longer then 5-6 hrs now because people leave his shows.

LOL.
logic ainīt his forte either it seems
at least if heīd said cause heīs getting old...

Old Post Oct-27-2013 12:39  United States
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by ISOS4
Honestly if you are expecting a night of trance or quality music you are crazy. This is the guy who says he cant dj longer then 5-6 hrs now because people leave his shows. Thanks for not letting the people who actually love the music enjoy the quality stuff being played later in sets. This guys is such a fraud its not even funny. Couldnt pay me to go 1 of the 30 events hes putting on. At least tiesto left trance alone when he left. People being to hard on Armin are you serious, hes playing Jingle Ball. He claimed last nye 2013 would be the year of trance, what has it been, not trance, he said he hates the drops but plays W&W in all his sets, he said he wanted extended mixes to be over 6-7 minutes Armada put him on blast on twitter and tweeted him his 5 minute extended mix of this is what it feels like. Shit if anything everyone is taking easy on this guy. If theres a reason you complain about the scene, most likely this guy has a big part in it. Going to AO only promotes the tainting of the music by supporting that clown.

His past sets makes me want to hope for the best.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Oct-28-2013 12:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ISOS4
Senior tranceaddict

Its way past hoping for good sets based on his old stuff. I use to feel the same about a year ago. Use to be my favorite dj, hes just a mainstream dj now. 150 bucks for tickets!?!! Lolol this guy gets funnier everyday. He was getting all defensive on twitter last night. Check it out. Asked if he was going to play house his response was House??? THe person responded w yea dada life and zedd songs. Like hes surprised or something people are calling him out.

Old Post Oct-28-2013 15:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ISOS4 Click here to Send ISOS4 a Private Message Add ISOS4 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GUBostonDubs
I just Steve Lol'ered

Can I use this? I'm using this.

Old Post Oct-28-2013 16:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEdifice
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
If only Armin would do a solo after party show to see what he has up his sleeve when it isnt a cheese fest.....but unfortunately he is too "big" to do those type of shows.

This reminded me so much of that "76" party he did at Arc on a Wed night. I think it was 10 years ago, too; a mere 10 years pass and everything goes to hell

Old Post Oct-29-2013 02:46  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEdifice Click here to Send TrancEdifice a Private Message Add TrancEdifice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TrancEdifice
This reminded me so much of that "76" party he did at Arc on a Wed night. I think it was 10 years ago, too; a mere 10 years pass and everything goes to hell

If only i wasnt 12 yrs old 10 yrs ago lmao

Old Post Oct-29-2013 05:57  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by viperx29
If only i wasnt 12 yrs old 10 yrs ago lmao

didnīt know there were kids on TA

Old Post Oct-30-2013 01:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.04.11 Armin Only @ MSG NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUplifiting trance ID please [2019] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJurgen Vries - The Theme [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread