Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
srussell0018
Chaostician

I'm starting to grow impatient. 1000 words shouldn't take very long.

Edit: I prefer MLA style if you have to cite any sources.

Old Post May-26-2012 16:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taipan
tranceaddict

Before you were making yourself look stupid. Now you are just making yourself look petty. This is getting worse and worse for you.

Old Post May-26-2012 16:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Taipan Click here to Send Taipan a Private Message Add Taipan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

You should be busy writing. I sent you a pm with instructions, as my aim is not to embarrass you in public.

Old Post May-26-2012 16:23  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taipan
tranceaddict

Don't worry about embarrassing me. I don't get as worked up as you do about online arguments on public forums. It's quite funny how you are trying to "get back" at me for defending myself against your attacks, and exposing your ignorance in the process.

And now you're all butthurt and want me to write an essay from over a year ago. Maybe you'll get your essay. Maybe not. I don't know and I don't care. That's the point.

Old Post May-26-2012 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Taipan Click here to Send Taipan a Private Message Add Taipan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Wow, I'm not quite sure how to respond to your kindness. I'll let you reserve the right to change your mind. But if you don't then thanks, man. Now I'm the one that feels like a vag.

Old Post May-26-2012 17:15  Ireland
Lagrangian
Suspended User

I don't really care much for association football/soccer but what are your thoughts on professional players who are 'out of the closet' and actively engaged in the sport?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Gómez

Prost!

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post May-27-2012 04:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Taipan
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
You should be busy writing. I sent you a pm with instructions, as my aim is not to embarrass you in public.

You are a mother******.

Your use of the word "instructions" was a very subtle yet effective way to piss me off.

But I will write the essay. There was never any doubt I would, but I didn't want it to seem like I was doing it just b/c you told me to, so I waited till now.

If I didn't write this essay, it would be the first time in my life that I didn't honor a bet, and for something so stupid as 1000 words, it's not worth ruining my record.

My only request- you can receive either a) 1000 words at a 4th grade level about "why the heat suck". or b) 1000 words of logically thought out sentences on why betting odds are a very acceptable piece of support for any argument even a an individuals personal decisions.

Your choice if you want it public or not.

Edit: Why do you think I was so grateful when you let me off the hook? Because I knew I had to do it if you requested.

Last edited by Taipan on Jun-09-2012 at 21:16

Old Post Jun-09-2012 21:07  United States
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

make it public

Old Post Jun-09-2012 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheTrinity
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
What you are trying to say is speculation influences odds. Sure, nobody denies that. Speculation influences stocks and currency as well. In fact, you can argue that odds are purely and solely based on speculation. But to be fair, objectivity is nothing more than collective perception, right?

objectivity is nothing more than collective perception of what? lol

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Trinity6III
Blog:
http://godthetrinity.blogspot.ca/
Productions:
http://soundcloud.com/the-trinity-iii
The Next Level:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-the-nexus

Old Post Jun-10-2012 02:04  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TheTrinity Click here to Send TheTrinity a Private Message Visit TheTrinity's homepage! Add TheTrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

In the news this week, Pep Guardiola signs a contract to take over as manager of Bayern Munich at the end of the season, spurning the advance of Chelsea FC in the process.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-17-2013 22:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

More Barca news. Valdes did not want to renew his contract at Barcelona.

Old Post Jan-17-2013 23:44  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The footy discussion thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this nice trance tune PLZ ....thx [2007] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Chemical Brothers - "Galaxy Bounce" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread