Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

this forum is d-e-a-d dead. im going to use it as my personal diary now.

anyways, tim howard is a beast.

the us is moving in the right direction. look forward to what we build in the next four years.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 01:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Re: the random talking thread

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
this forum is d-e-a-d dead. im going to use it as my personal diary now.

anyways, tim howard is a beast.

the us is moving in the right direction. look forward to what we build in the next four years.

dude is bad as fuck. This is the first time in my life that I can truly say I've been INTO futbol. And I'm gonna continue to watch as much of the rest of the World Cup as possible, it's downright addicting.

But I thought we got DOMINATED today. Tim Howard had a performance for the ages, but if it wasn't for his very special goalkeeping skills, we would've been trounced. Belgium did what they wanted for the most part. I think it's obvious that we are simply not on the same level as 7 of the 8 teams left (only team I could say we could beat would be Costa Rica). One bright spot was Yedlin. That kid can play. He wasn't afraid either. Zusi was just bad, Bradley was medicore with the ball ( I know he's playing out of position), and Jermaine Jones was like a bull in a china shop. Belgium's players were so much more skillful. Belgium was playing the beautiful game, we looked like we wanted to play the ugly game.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

at any rate, I'm rooting for Colombia and Holland from here on out. My two favorite countries outside of the U.S., for various reasons

Old Post Jul-02-2014 14:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Yea, Colombia has been my sleeper since day one.

Otherwise, Go Germany!

Old Post Jul-02-2014 14:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

I'm only rooting for Germany because I hope to fly to a winning country!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jul-02-2014 16:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
I'm only rooting for Germany because I hope to fly to a winning country!

Ha nice, where you going in Germany? Dance music related?

I've decided that I'm doing the World Cup in 2018 in Russia. Got four years to save and partying with all the futbol nations in places like Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Kaliningrad, etc just seems like a totally surreal, unforgettable experience. As much fun as house/techno scenes are abroad, I think something like that will take the cake. I remember I was in Bogota and Medellin for the last World Cup, but I was totally ignorant to the sport. Colombia wasn't even in it yet the people were throwing huge watch parties in the middle of the day (on a Tuesday) to watch the games. I wish I would've been into it then.

Old Post Jul-02-2014 20:38 
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

My layover in Ibiza turned into a one week stay in Berlin. Going to a few shin digs over there. I cannot wait.

Berlin for a week then I am loving my week in Ibiza

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jul-03-2014 00:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

This random talking thread really sucks. We need to bring back me l's chill out thread.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 02:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
This random talking thread really sucks. We need to bring back me l's chill out thread.

Stop contaminating this thread and more importantly, this forum with your loser ass tendencies. Go the fuck away already.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 03:04 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
My layover in Ibiza turned into a one week stay in Berlin. Going to a few shin digs over there. I cannot wait.

Berlin for a week then I am loving my week in Ibiza

Have a safe flight.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Stop contaminating this thread and more importantly, this forum with your loser ass tendencies. Go the fuck away already.

He can't help it, man. Mel is making him do it

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dnb.../2014-05?page=1

Old Post Jul-03-2014 13:45 
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
He can't help it, man. Mel is making him do it

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dnb.../2014-05?page=1

LOL...and it gets even deeper.

Old Post Jul-03-2014 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID 12th track from DIGWEED's EM 2002 [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen - "Flash" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread