Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Remix Competitions
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
moonchild35
tranceaddict in training

Dunno

I havent heard anything from anyone about Liquid FM and what is going on ... I smell something fishy

Old Post Jul-03-2007 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for moonchild35 Click here to Send moonchild35 a Private Message Add moonchild35 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
memoir
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by moonchild35
I havent heard anything from anyone about Liquid FM and what is going on ... I smell something fishy

I got a reply the other day from Emotive saying they will write soon to all the entrants as judgement is still pending, so I wouldn't worry about it

Old Post Jul-07-2007 00:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for memoir Click here to Send memoir a Private Message Visit memoir's homepage! Add memoir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thesuperfunk
On Track

Steve Angello - Sansation

From Beatport ...

Benchmarc Records presents an amazing opportunity for you to remix the classic Steve Angello track 'Sansation'. Contest will run until 31 July, and the winning remix will feature on the full release alongside remixes from Benchmarc roster including Zimbardo.

All you need to do is download these parts, create your masterpiece, and submit it to Benchmarc Records before the closing date of 31 July. Entries will be judged and the winner announced on Beatportal.

Please send a LINK to your 320kbps MP3, to info@benchmarcrecords.com before the closing date.

We're looking for a high quality finished product. The mix will be judged on production quality as well as arrangement and good use of the original parts etc.

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwkk8j

Last edited by thesuperfunk on Jul-12-2007 at 23:21

Old Post Jul-12-2007 21:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for thesuperfunk Click here to Send thesuperfunk a Private Message Visit thesuperfunk's homepage! Add thesuperfunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by thesuperfunk
Steve Angello - Sansation

From Beatport ...

Benchmarc Records presents an amazing opportunity for you to remix the classic Steve Angello track 'Sansation'. Contest will run until 31 July, and the winning remix will feature on the full release alongside remixes from Benchmarc roster including Zimbardo.

All you need to do is download these parts, create your masterpiece, and submit it to Benchmarc Records before the closing date of 31 July. Entries will be judged and the winner announced on Beatportal.

Please send a LINK to your 320kbps MP3, to info@benchmarcrecords.com before the closing date.

We're looking for a high quality finished product. The mix will be judged on production quality as well as arrangement and good use of the original parts etc.

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jwkk8j

i just saw this too , thanks for putting this together for me. i'll update right now

Old Post Jul-13-2007 18:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0729 Add Zombie0729 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thesuperfunk
On Track

these of any interest too? ...

http://www.remix.celldweller.com/files.php

http://www.spacecowboyonline.com/comp.htm

Old Post Jul-13-2007 23:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for thesuperfunk Click here to Send thesuperfunk a Private Message Visit thesuperfunk's homepage! Add thesuperfunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by thesuperfunk
these of any interest too? ...

http://www.remix.celldweller.com/files.php

http://www.spacecowboyonline.com/comp.htm

it looks as if the 1st one has expired (as far as the competition goes) and not sure about the 2nd one. i emailed them. thanks for adding these, i'll post 'em as soon as i have the info

Old Post Jul-15-2007 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0729 Add Zombie0729 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
isoterra
hi

can't believe this wasn't mentioned yet...

lange - angel falls

Artist : Lange
Label : Lange recordings
Genre(if specified) : any
Deadline : August 6th
Resident Requirements : none
Prizes : release alongside singnalrunners/ali wilson mixes
Link for registration and parts : http://www.lange-music.com/remix

Old Post Jul-24-2007 20:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for isoterra Click here to Send isoterra a Private Message Visit isoterra's homepage! Add isoterra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eldritch
Eldritch Project

quote:
Originally posted by moonchild35

Still nothing, the site is still down too.
I think I will just recycle my remix. I didn't use much of the original melody anyways.

Has anyone heard from Emotive Sounds/Liquid FM yet?

Old Post Jul-26-2007 22:24  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Eldritch Click here to Send Eldritch a Private Message Add Eldritch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
memoir
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eldritch
Still nothing, the site is still down too.
I think I will just recycle my remix. I didn't use much of the original melody anyways.

Has anyone heard from Emotive Sounds/Liquid FM yet?

Hmm, last email I got was on 9th July saying:

We are still listening to the tracks and will come up with a final decision in a matter of days.

Over 2 weeks and haven't heard anything...

Old Post Jul-28-2007 00:08  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for memoir Click here to Send memoir a Private Message Visit memoir's homepage! Add memoir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

Rogue Elements competition has been added

Old Post Aug-06-2007 15:06  United States
Rusty O'Hara
Supreme tranceaddict

This is for a friends band. Something a little different. Have a look at the link below.

: Track: This is the Way - Lychee Martini
: Label: Smash Bang Records
: Genre: Open to interpretation. All styles welcomed.
: Deadline: 13th October 2007
: Resident: n/a
: Prizes: Six winning remixes. Beatport release and others. See below.

"Punks Choice"- 1 winner, voted by a panel of reps from Sound Punk and Smash Bang Records.

The winner has the chance to have their remix included on a forthcoming Lychee Martini Remix EP, released by Smash Bang Records for worldwide digital release on Beatport!

NEW!! LYCHEE GIFT PACK JUST ADDED TO FIRST PRIZE!! Courtesy of the Lychees themselves (because we love you)

- 1 Pair foam speaker isolation pads for the studio
- 1 Box Lindt Chocolates
- 1 Lychee beverage tbd
- 1 signed framed photo of the band
- 1 signed copy of the debut EP due later this year

“Lychee’s Choice” – 5 winners, with each member of the band choosing their personal favourite remix.

All 5 winners will appear on a limited-edition compilation DVD along with the original song and video, to be produced and released by Lychee Martini.

: Link for registration and parts:
http://www.soundpunk.com/index.php?topic=603.0

Last edited by Rusty O'Hara on Sep-09-2007 at 07:36

Old Post Sep-04-2007 11:04  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty O'Hara Click here to Send Rusty O'Hara a Private Message Add Rusty O'Hara to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

hey Rusty can you fill out the rest of the sections... just want to make sure this is a valid remix competition

Old Post Sep-06-2007 20:44  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Remix Competitions
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this please [2002] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Freaks - "The Creeps" (Steve Bug Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread