Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
I'm sure initially the intention, after the assassination of anwar sadat, was good for the country and the region to keep out islamic parties from the running (as they were responsible for the previous president's assassination).

Clearly now he is just trying to hold onto power as long as he can, and honestly, if there isn't a leading secular party in the running, i don't think that Egypt is ready for a "true" democracy. Separation of church and state should be an international law when it comes to government. I know that sounds ludicrous, but seeing the irrationality of religion imposed on people, and using it as law seriously makes me think that we haven't progressed from the stone age.

Yep

Old Post Jan-31-2011 19:20  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
I didn't like to have to say that but some of the shit that comes out of his mouth is down right offensive to our way of life and if he thinks it's so bad and wrong, why is he here??

What's next?? He starts calling everybody infidels??

Hell I even think most Americans are retards but he takes it too far..

Aren't we infidels?

Old Post Jan-31-2011 19:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
I didn't like to have to say that but some of the shit that comes out of his mouth is down right offensive to our way of life and if he thinks it's so bad and wrong, why is he here??

What's next?? He starts calling everybody infidels??

Seriously Who the fuck are you to tell me what is right or wrong around here VDub? please tell me how I'm offending your pathetic way of life.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jan-31-2011 20:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

quote:
Originally posted by jester
Aren't we infidels?

exactly, moot point vdub.

Old Post Jan-31-2011 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
Seriously Who the fuck are you to tell me what is right or wrong around here VDub? please tell me how I'm offending your pathetic way of life.

My pathetic way of life???

At least I'm grateful for what I have!!!

Who the fuck are you to tell me my way off life is pathetic???

Your parents escaped their hellhole of a country for a better life in this western world and all you do is bad mouth everything about it...

This garbage western world puts food on your table, clothes on your back and food in your unappreciative belly...

Go back to the fuckin desert and see how great your life is...

You're a fucking embarrassment to our immigration policies you piece of shit...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
My pathetic way of life???

At least I'm grateful for what I have!!!

Who the fuck are you to tell me my way off life is pathetic???

Your parents escaped their hellhole of a country for a better life in this western world and all you do is bad mouth everything about it...

This garbage western world puts food on your table, clothes on your back and food in your unappreciative belly...

Go back to the fuckin desert and see how great your life is...

You're a fucking embarrassment to our immigration policies you piece of shit...

I think it is about time for your ass to get banned around here. You've been asking for it. Youv've clearly crossed the line.

Facebook page

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
I think it is about time for your ass to get banned around here. You've been asking for it. Youv've clearly crossed the line.

Suck a dick...

There's your ban...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UXC
Senior tranceaddict

Internet BALLLS

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for UXC Click here to Send UXC a Private Message Add UXC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UXC
Senior tranceaddict

Internet BALLLS

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for UXC Click here to Send UXC a Private Message Add UXC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by UXC
Internet BALLLS

Difference is I'll tell him to his face...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:45 
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Difference is I'll tell him to his face...

No you wont, come on now big man dont scare me like that.

Facebook page

Old Post Jan-31-2011 22:48 
jad
_.spark._

quote:

Just ignore him man.

Anyways, a new cabinet has been recently appointed. I wonder if Egyptians will end up settling for the newly appointed (more like reshuffled) government reps. The seem quite persistent on their inital goal of ousting Hosni.

I never knew that there are this many opposition parties > List of political parties in Egypt

Old Post Jan-31-2011 23:00  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Riots and Anti-Government Protests in Egypt
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from 106fm on 19/3/06 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDilemma (Public Order Trance Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread