Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
made a new friend

Congrats

Old Post Nov-10-2017 09:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

its my girlfriends dog. She moved in so its a package deal.

10 year old toy poodle that looks 1. He was trained by her parents and he does all that show dog walk and bullshit. its hilarious.

Old Post Nov-11-2017 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
its my girlfriends dog.

Sure it is. I was going tease you about the hand mitten but you’re already emasculated as it is.

Old Post Nov-11-2017 01:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
its my girlfriends dog. She moved in so its a package deal.

10 year old toy poodle that looks 1. He was trained by her parents and he does all that show dog walk and bullshit. its hilarious.

Wait wait wait. Same ex Girlfriend or new?

and pics or it didn't happen. (for those of you who don't know, lustin4justin has serious game). I don't mean of the dog.

Old Post Nov-11-2017 04:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SawyerPowell30
tranceaddict in training

I think that's the facts of getting older. People get busy with family life and their careers. It's not like the good days back in school when all you had to do was show up to school, then work some meaningless job for a few hours early evening to get enough money to party after work.

Old Post Nov-16-2017 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SawyerPowell30 Click here to Send SawyerPowell30 a Private Message Add SawyerPowell30 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAn Old Favorite [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOne - "Muffet" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread