Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - Live at Mayday 30-Apr-2007, Dortmund "New Euphoria"
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SyncMaster
Senior tranceaddict

saw Armin a couple of times live... trance energy, armin only armada ibiza, nature one, armin only ocean diva etc... and every time I think: "Asot is better".. so thats my opinion

Old Post May-01-2007 12:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for SyncMaster Click here to Send SyncMaster a Private Message Add SyncMaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
star-traveller
Kill All Humans

quote:
Originally posted by SyncMaster
saw Armin a couple of times live... trance energy, armin only armada ibiza, nature one, armin only ocean diva etc... and every time I think: "Asot is better".. so thats my opinion

Same shit with me Actually I thought I'm the only one who thinks that way.

But, his yesterday MayDay's performance impressed me much.

Old Post May-01-2007 13:10  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for star-traveller Click here to Send star-traveller a Private Message Add star-traveller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ojay
Mind Corpse

quote:
Originally posted by star-traveller
Same shit with me Actually I thought I'm the only one who thinks that way.

But, his yesterday MayDay's performance impressed me much.

He was interviewed at the end of the Mayday broadcast and he said why he was spinning that way he did yesterday. Interesting listen.

Old Post May-01-2007 13:14  Greenland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ojay Click here to Send Ojay a Private Message Add Ojay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dee_yee_cool
How Do I Know?

quote:
Originally posted by Ojay
He was interviewed at the end of the Mayday broadcast and he said why he was spinning that way he did yesterday. Interesting listen.

if you could, please upload this interview with Armin, but not on megaupload, went to sleep and missed it

Old Post May-01-2007 14:01  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dee_yee_cool Click here to Send dee_yee_cool a Private Message Visit dee_yee_cool's homepage! Add dee_yee_cool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ojay
Mind Corpse

Later. In between ... in the parallel thread is the entire Mayday download...

Old Post May-01-2007 14:22  Greenland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ojay Click here to Send Ojay a Private Message Add Ojay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tiestoinmix
Machine Sounds <3

quote:
Originally posted by dee_yee_cool
if you could, please upload this interview with Armin, but not on megaupload, went to sleep and missed it

he also said:

1.he finished 7 tracks already of his new artist album which will be totally different from shivers, with interesting collaborations and back to trance sounds..

2.he will have guests ATB and Paul Oakenfold in Armada Nights on club amnesia ibiza

3.german crowd is better than dutch, he enjoy it more when he play in germany than in Holland and he compared queensday with mayday event

4.he listens all the genres like minimal house etc. but trance is the shit for him

5.he suck to play piano...

and more

Old Post May-01-2007 14:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for tiestoinmix Click here to Send tiestoinmix a Private Message Add tiestoinmix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ojay
Mind Corpse

I already mentioned it ... it is an interesting listen

Old Post May-01-2007 14:29  Greenland
dee_yee_cool
How Do I Know?

quote:
Originally posted by tiestoinmix
he also said:

1.he finished 7 tracks already of his new artist album which will be totally different from shivers, with interesting collaborations and back to trance sounds..

2.he will have guests ATB and Paul Oakenfold in Armada Nights on club amnesia ibiza

3.german crowd is better than dutch, he enjoy it more when he play in germany than in Holland and he compared queensday with mayday event

4.he listens all the genres like minimal house etc. but trance is the shit for him

5.he suck to play piano...

and more

sweet thx man

Old Post May-01-2007 16:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for dee_yee_cool Click here to Send dee_yee_cool a Private Message Visit dee_yee_cool's homepage! Add dee_yee_cool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ojay
Mind Corpse

quote:
Originally posted by dee_yee_cool
sweet thx man

...plus the link to the full interview of Armin van Buuren @ Mayday 2007 (7'30"): http://www.divshare.com/download/538718-42d

Njoy

(by the way, divshare seems to be a really good one-click hoster )

Old Post May-01-2007 16:28  Greenland
dee_yee_cool
How Do I Know?

quote:
Originally posted by Ojay
...plus the link to the full interview of Armin van Buuren @ Mayday 2007 (7'30"): http://www.divshare.com/download/538718-42d

Njoy

thx a lot

Armin is gonna play at some big football event in the summer and I think it might be at Copa America or in the half-time of Uefa Champions League(May 23) cause we don't have WC or European Championships or Olympic Games this summer anyway can't w8 for that

Old Post May-01-2007 17:18  Poland
schlauf
innercity addict

Thanks a lot for ID'ing all tracks of this year's greatest event for me so far, guys. Armin played great, although this year's soundsystem was not worth the music played on it.

Old Post May-01-2007 19:55  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for schlauf Click here to Send schlauf a Private Message Add schlauf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

The Cue Tracklist!

Mayday 2007 LIVE Armin van Buuren (05-01-2007)

Tracklist:

[00:00] 01. Armin van Buuren - Rush Hour (02:37)
[02:37] 02. Terry Ferminal vs. Mark Sherry - Walk Away (Terry Ferminal mix) (04:41)
[07:18] 03. Michael Dow - Ascent (06:51)
[14:09] 04. Rex Mundi vs. Ronski Speed - The Perspective Space (Markus Schulz mashup) (06:13)
[20:22] 05. Vincent de Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate remix) (07:42)
[28:04] 06. Mike Foyle - Firefly (03:58)
[32:02] 07. Dave202 - Torrent (06:23)
[38:25] 08. Sebastian Brandt - Technology (04:25)
[42:50] 09. Sean Tyas presents Logistic - One More Night Out (07:04)
[49:54] 10. Cygnus X - Orange Theme (Tom Wax & Boris Alexander remix) (06:55)
[56:49] 11. Vincent De Moor - No Hesitation (Vincent De Moor's 2007 re-work) (06:05)
[62:54] 12. Thomas Bronzwaer - Constellation (John O'Callaghan remix) (05:26)
[68:20] 13. Armin van Buuren vs. Rank1 feat. Kush - This World is Watching Me (Cosmic Gate remix) (07:20)
[75:40] 14. Filo & Peri feat. Eric Lumiere - The Anthem (05:28)

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Last edited by Acuariano1951 on May-02-2007 at 16:04

Old Post May-01-2007 20:17  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - Live at Mayday 30-Apr-2007, Dortmund "New Euphoria"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTyfoon??? [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMonika Kruse - "Wavez" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread