Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by trance_trackFM
well tryin 2 keep this at the top seems hard now knowbody seems to know it. i want it to be made sticky and most of all i wanna know what it is!

let's sticky this in place of the judge jules tune that has been there since 2001,

sticky vote +1

Old Post Feb-05-2004 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Mikey Mike
Your mum's face

Why don't you just be patient. There is always a track that comes along every now and again played by Paul van Dyk once or twice, and then no more for a very long time. Then one day the track will get some proper promotion and all other DJ's will get it, and then you will get your ID. This happens so much with him: Dreamland, Remember, Mistral, etc. When the time is right this track will get ID'd so there is no point in stickying it. However I dunno who exactly decides what track gets to be stickied and what doesn't because I think all the stickied tracks right now are dire.

My guess is that this track is POS - Gravity I am probably wrong but the more I listen to it the more I think this has something to do with Above & Beyond. But we'll see I guess.

Old Post Feb-05-2004 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Mikey Mike Click here to Send DJ Mikey Mike a Private Message Add DJ Mikey Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

^^^^^^^^^^^
Now THAT is a reply !!!!

DJ Christophe ft. Jinx - Make It Happen
Sultan & Tonedepth - Broken (Jiva Remix)

ID these TUNES plz: Updated!!!
[Track 1] --- [Track 2] --- [Track 3] --- [Track 4] --- [Track 5] --- [Track 6] --- NEW:[Track 7]

Old Post Feb-06-2004 09:20  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dreamone
Senior tranceaddict

omg ... i hate ppl sayin "i'm dyiiiiiing omg!!1" but i AM actually dying for this track. omg the beginning is so kickass! ;>

Old Post Feb-06-2004 14:25  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for dreamone Click here to Send dreamone a Private Message Add dreamone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVD fanatic
behind the decks always..

quote:
i hate ppl sayin "i'm dyiiiiiing omg!!1"

Im Dyyyiiiiingggg!!! OMG!!!!

I want this track...

Old Post Feb-06-2004 16:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD fanatic Click here to Send PVD fanatic a Private Message Visit PVD fanatic's homepage! Add PVD fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uglyj
tranceaddict in training

since pvd played this track in the st james powerhouse gig in singapore too, why don't someone try looking up the tracklist for that gig instead?

Old Post Feb-08-2004 20:31  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for uglyj Click here to Send uglyj a Private Message Add uglyj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_trackFM
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by uglyj
since pvd played this track in the st james powerhouse gig in singapore too, why don't someone try looking up the tracklist for that gig instead?

i tried that there isnt one

Old Post Feb-08-2004 20:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_trackFM Click here to Send trance_trackFM a Private Message Add trance_trackFM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
uglyj
tranceaddict in training

try this?

http://nt.per.sg/trancerepublic/vie...der=asc&start=0

there are a couple of compiled lists there..

Old Post Feb-08-2004 22:12  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for uglyj Click here to Send uglyj a Private Message Add uglyj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cliff elias
Supreme tranceaddict

oh yeah this tune make someone to die, well i hope PvD gonna drop it on his next Vandit Night in Berlin.
God damn if he really do it, i gonna die on the dancefloor!!!!

Old Post Feb-08-2004 23:50  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for cliff elias Click here to Send cliff elias a Private Message Add cliff elias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
YellowG555
Supreme tranceaddict

He played this song in LA a few nights ago. It rocked the dance floor!

Old Post Feb-09-2004 03:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for YellowG555 Click here to Send YellowG555 a Private Message Add YellowG555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
caddyshack
gsmile

quote:
Originally posted by YellowG555
He played this song in LA a few nights ago. It rocked the dance floor!

was it broadcasted?

Old Post Feb-09-2004 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for caddyshack Click here to Send caddyshack a Private Message Add caddyshack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
King_Mack
Professor of Pimpology

Rasta

06. Paul van Dyk - Connected (Moto 05 Mix)
07. ID
08. Twisters Cyclone - Trance Fusion

this is such a teaser

Old Post Feb-09-2004 20:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for King_Mack Click here to Send King_Mack a Private Message Add King_Mack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Second Sun - "Love Simulator"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Needed 3! [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMilk Inc - "Stay with me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread