Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

sauced again

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-08-2009 03:16  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Lol, I'm saving my saucing for later.

Old Post Apr-08-2009 03:51  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ania_xox
let me drive

I have a 3-hour midterm in 45 minutes and at 6:30 I will be conducting a 1-hour seminar on skopos theory of translation

I'm getting fucking shitfaced tonight

Some dance to remember ~ Some dance to forget

Old Post Apr-08-2009 15:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ania_xox Click here to Send Ania_xox a Private Message Add Ania_xox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Started drinking last night at around 5 after eating absolutely nothing all day. By 1030 the room was spinning and I crashed... only to wake up 2 hours later and keep at it until daylight.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-08-2009 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kellyboop
Supreme tranceaddict

Studying for a mid-term sauced = success!

Old Post Apr-08-2009 22:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Kellyboop Click here to Send Kellyboop a Private Message Add Kellyboop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Enjoying a nice Czech Pilsener, wallowing in an abyssymal cesspool of melancholy and despair.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Apr-09-2009 01:21  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Started drinking last night at around 5 after eating absolutely nothing all day. By 1030 the room was spinning and I crashed... only to wake up 2 hours later and keep at it until daylight.

I like that.

nightdreamer

Old Post Apr-09-2009 02:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ExtremeWays
Senior tranceaddict

Hard and fruitless day at work. John Jameson and sons: help me ease the pain!

Old Post Apr-09-2009 02:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeWays Click here to Send ExtremeWays a Private Message Add ExtremeWays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

I think I'm about to shit my pants...

squisssshhhhh

nightdreamer

Old Post Apr-12-2009 08:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ania_xox
let me drive

fukc it took ve so long to find this thread

my boyfriend keeps mKING ME DRINKS THAT SMELL EXATXLY LIKE CHAPISTICK

Some dance to remember ~ Some dance to forget

Old Post Apr-15-2009 01:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ania_xox Click here to Send Ania_xox a Private Message Add Ania_xox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

Ah, the classic salve-tini, made with gin and petroleum jelly. That's a good drink.

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Apr-15-2009 01:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

wtf gtfheresx nothing to do in guelph.....these barws suck, TGIME TO DCRINK MORE AT HOME!!!!!111

Old Post Apr-15-2009 07:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBig tune played by Lawler! [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDark Suite feat. Aura Dark - "Dark Suite Piano" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread