Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Most of us who are fans actually understand the sport, and realize that Aldo beat up our guy for 4 and a half rounds before finally taking a bit of a beating of his own.

i think aldo didnt want to be the first man to kill a person in the octagon and just decided hed sit down and take a small beating for the sport

that being said...Toronto has the worst fans ever. Montreal you couldnt hear anything cept for chants and screaming, In toronto the crowd just fuckin sucked. im tired of paying big bucks in this city for sporting events. Toronto is the city of suckers

Old Post May-01-2011 06:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

Where were your seats Eric??

LOL so fitting.

Old Post May-01-2011 07:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo

Biggest goose egg I've ever seen...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post May-01-2011 07:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i think aldo didnt want to be the first man to kill a person in the octagon and just decided hed sit down and take a small beating for the sport

that being said...Toronto has the worst fans ever. Montreal you couldnt hear anything cept for chants and screaming, In toronto the crowd just fuckin sucked. im tired of paying big bucks in this city for sporting events. Toronto is the city of suckers

Toronto crowds are famous for their lack of passion. The only time the stadium got loud was at the end of the Aldo fight, and when Diaz started to take a pounding. It was lame as fuck, but Toronto crowds always are.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post May-02-2011 02:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i agree, the only thing toronto sports crowds are good at is paying for the ticket. You read my mind Eric. Had this been GSP at the Olympic stadium we would all be deaf this week.

the fights were a bit of a letdown i found, i think they will only do skydome once. ACC would be better if more out of towners that know neat things like how to clap would go.

Old Post May-03-2011 16:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

Hmmmm....looks like Fedor will fight Dan Henderson. Interesting.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/3...y-30-in-chicago

Old Post May-03-2011 21:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

This and the Aldo/Mendes fight will have me ear to ear both nights!

Old Post May-04-2011 02:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Renzo
Hmmmm....looks like Fedor will fight Dan Henderson. Interesting.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/5/3...y-30-in-chicago

jees, how many middleweights is he gonna fight. He should just cut the gut and fight lighter.

Old Post May-04-2011 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Zyklon_Jay
i agree, the only thing toronto sports crowds are good at is paying for the ticket. You read my mind Eric. Had this been GSP at the Olympic stadium we would all be deaf this week.

the fights were a bit of a letdown i found, i think they will only do skydome once. ACC would be better if more out of towners that know neat things like how to clap would go.

The fights were great! I dunno if you got to see the undercards or not, but most of the fights had exciting finishes and a good amount of action.

The main-card, I'll give you, was pretty tame.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post May-05-2011 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23586/bro...hane-carwin.mma

Old Post May-12-2011 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Renzo Click here to Send Renzo a Private Message Add Renzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
swanson
Senior tranceaddict

mike goldberg is soooo damn annoying

joe rogan is ok

ive noticed mike will follow anything joe says like a puppy and try to turn it into 'tv wisdom'

Old Post May-13-2011 02:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for swanson Click here to Send swanson a Private Message Add swanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Renzo
where am i

>

Old Post May-27-2011 07:16 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Dreamscape 31 (7) [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - 125 [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread