Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Y'all dunno what you're missing.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I don't know how anyone who has taken their fair share of drugs can still be precious about taking a shit.

I was at a day and night outdoor party recently and had railed some very dubious marching powder. Sure enough, I soon felt something toxic brewing in my innards and ran off to the toilet, which turned out to be a solitary unisex toilet. As I was waiting, a considerable queue gathered behind me, comprised entirely of attractive young women. I got in there and instantly knew I would have to take a heinous drug shit. And it was a bad one. It took a few minutes to sort myself out, and these naive bitches were knocking on the door, asking what the hell was going on in there. I looked around for some air freshener, but there was nothing. No window to jump out of, nowhere to hide. In the end, I had to flush, step out into the hallway with a crowd of incredulous 20 year old students staring at me, stride past them and mutter "Enjoy" as I left a horrific stench and a thoroughly befouled bowl in my wake.

Embarrassing as hell on one level, but I figured that anyone who's ever taken drugs has been in the same boat. Shit happens. Compared to that, taking a noisily anonymous shit next to an unknown coworker is practically equivalent to asking about their weekend over the water cooler.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Club dumps have been some of my most satisfying, oh my God. Taking a crap as your roll is kicking in, fuck. Pleasure city, amazing high.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Really? I find it can kill the buzz a bit. Taking a piss, on the other hand...

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah for real. It's like instant high for me. And def pissing too. Whenever I had trouble pissing cause of strong pills, I learned that if I visualized the McDonald's drive through menu my body would relax and I'd take the biggest, most satisfying piss. Worked every time.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on Aug-01-2017 at 21:53

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:34 
Silky Johnson

I'm talking about shits so good you wish your best friends were with you to experience it. Lol.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:38 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
heinous drug shit

Perfect terminology, lol. Definitely been there before.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 22:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Sucks to have to take one of those euphoria shits when the party is in a warehouse and all they have is the port-a-johnny's and there no toilet paper to be seen.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 22:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I don't know how anyone who has taken their fair share of drugs can still be precious about taking a shit.

I was at a day and night outdoor party recently and had railed some very dubious marching powder. Sure enough, I soon felt something toxic brewing in my innards and ran off to the toilet, which turned out to be a solitary unisex toilet. As I was waiting, a considerable queue gathered behind me, comprised entirely of attractive young women. I got in there and instantly knew I would have to take a heinous drug shit. And it was a bad one. It took a few minutes to sort myself out, and these naive bitches were knocking on the door, asking what the hell was going on in there. I looked around for some air freshener, but there was nothing. No window to jump out of, nowhere to hide. In the end, I had to flush, step out into the hallway with a crowd of incredulous 20 year old students staring at me, stride past them and mutter "Enjoy" as I left a horrific stench and a thoroughly befouled bowl in my wake.

Embarrassing as hell on one level, but I figured that anyone who's ever taken drugs has been in the same boat. Shit happens. Compared to that, taking a noisily anonymous shit next to an unknown coworker is practically equivalent to asking about their weekend over the water cooler.

Amazing.

I was at a festival with a mate and halfway through the night, the shits were calling for both us at the same time (probably that terrible British rail sandwich we had on the way up to leeds).

We head to the toliets a.k.a the portapotty shit dungeons and there's two free, by an amazing stroke of luck (nothing worse than being mid munt, and trying to control the turtlenecking prairie dog).

I get there a second before him and make my choice of the right door, leaving him the left. About thirty seconds of looking around, trying to contain it all, when my toilette door clicks open and some chick pops out. As I walk toward it, I see the other one click open my mate steps forward ready to drop his payload and out of his dungeon, comes one of the biggest guys I've ever seen in my life, easily 350bs, out of breath and sweating head to toe. They guy pats him on the should as he walks past and just says "sorry mate".

I'm howling with laughter during my dump and he comes out white as a fucking ghost and chunders 5 minutes later.

Life pro tip from that point forward: Always wait to see who gets out of the toilet before you enter.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Sucks to have to take one of those euphoria shits when the party is in a warehouse and all they have is the port-a-johnny's and there no toilet paper to be seen.

I was at a party in Manchester once and had to queue up to take a dump. Got inside, released the hostages and then realised there was absolutely no toilet paper. I had to repair the worst of the damage using a bunch of shiny ATM balance statements in my wallet, before rejoining the queue, finding another cubicle with paper and finishing the job. Grim.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 06:23  England
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
I was at a party in Manchester once and had to queue up to take a dump. Got inside, released the hostages and then realised there was absolutely no toilet paper. I had to repair the worst of the damage using a bunch of shiny ATM balance statements in my wallet, before rejoining the queue, finding another cubicle with paper and finishing the job. Grim.

I was in the same position at a rave many years ago, sadly sans ATM paperwork. I had to wipe myself clean with my underwear and spent the rest of the party...

Old Post Aug-02-2017 06:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:

amazing.

club toilets are fucking horrible. i reckon 9 of the worst 10 shits i've ever taken were a pills + club combo. and not just because some cunt called jack had been in there before me lol.

Old Post Aug-02-2017 08:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTUNE!!! ID: first track from tiesto @ dance department [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTaucher - "Pictures Of A Gallery" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread