Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jashic
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edge007
I do agree though the asian populaition ruins it with there cracked out looks. But hey I look asian, but in more technical terms, im filipino and we always get pushed to that side, which really sucks. Im there to enjoy the music I just hope ppl dont stereotype that...

According to the people here, you're just collateral damage. It aint right.

Old Post Oct-15-2010 23:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jashic Click here to Send jashic a Private Message Add jashic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jashic
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by get nyce
the dresscode should be,

- no button down and shoes
- no tucked in polo shirts
- no christian audiger, ed hardy, or anything that has been bedazzled
- no bottle service

now that will fuck peoples up lmao...in order to get in you have to look like a scrub

I like this. If you're not wearing sneakers, gtfo.

Old Post Oct-15-2010 23:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jashic Click here to Send jashic a Private Message Add jashic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

It's hard to be selective. I mean, what if the club starts to not do so well? You have to let people in to keep the damn place running. I think the main thing to enforce is no shirtless bs or if you look cracked out by the time you get to the door then you can't come in.

Old Post Oct-16-2010 00:21  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
It's hard to be selective. I mean, what if the club starts to not do so well? You have to let people in to keep the damn place running. I think the main thing to enforce is no shirtless bs or if you look cracked out by the time you get to the door then you can't come in.

I agree. I think it's more about the attitude rather than how you dress.

Old Post Oct-16-2010 19:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colibri
Supreme tranceaddict

s t y l e + e n e r g y

can get y into any venue anywhere any night

colibri, febrero MMV

Last edited by colibri on Oct-16-2010 at 23:53

Old Post Oct-16-2010 23:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for colibri Click here to Send colibri a Private Message Visit colibri's homepage! Add colibri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

lol does dress code really have to be the talk for about 3 pgs?? stop with the stereotype...if Jim Carey wasnt a douchebag to the homeless person in God Almighty, he wouldve been chillin

seriously tho like ay star said, i dont give a fuck if u wear ed hardy or whatever- just have some fucking respect for the people around you.

i hope this changes the topic in this thread bc dress code is really boring..and if its going to continue (which im sure it will) at least post some damn pics to laugh about.

Old Post Oct-18-2010 23:43  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

This weekends event canceled on RA. I guess the grand opening is next weekend ;-)

Anyone going to the Halloween party? I haven't heard any of the DJs...Any comments?

Old Post Oct-18-2010 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
lol does dress code really have to be the talk for about 3 pgs?? stop with the stereotype...if Jim Carey wasnt a douchebag to the homeless person in God Almighty, he wouldve been chillin

seriously tho like ay star said, i dont give a fuck if u wear ed hardy or whatever- just have some fucking respect for the people around you.

i hope this changes the topic in this thread bc dress code is really boring..and if its going to continue (which im sure it will) at least post some damn pics to laugh about.

it's easier to discriminate based on dress tho of course it's a state of mind/respect thing but how can that be judged until in a preventative way? generally, the most likely guy to rip his shirt off and bounce his pectorals on your chin while grabbing your girls ass repeatedly is the guy who walks in with the jersey shore gear. at least that's my experience.

Old Post Oct-18-2010 23:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
This weekends event canceled on RA. I guess the grand opening is next weekend ;-)

Anyone going to the Halloween party? I haven't heard any of the DJs...Any comments?

yeah i'm not really familiar with any of the djs either so i don't know.
i'm thinking about it tho. i'm gonna be at gareth earlier that weekend...so maybe i'll try to spend less money on halloween- do something like college parties at rutgers or maybe just head into the village lol

Old Post Oct-18-2010 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Circoloco party will be awesome. DC10 in NYC, yesss

Old Post Oct-19-2010 00:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r

tania vulcano is incredible and damian lazarus is hit or miss really... depends whether he took his meds that day (lets hope he didnt)

Old Post Oct-19-2010 00:48  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edge007
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jashic
According to the people here, you're just collateral damage. It aint right.

Thanks man, I really hate that...

Old Post Oct-19-2010 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for edge007 Click here to Send edge007 a Private Message Visit edge007's homepage! Add edge007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIs this a remix or bootleg Gtr- Mistral [2004] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ I.C.O.N. - "Voco me" (Flim Flam remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread