Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Raiders 1-0 after week 1.
Pats 0-1 (Yayyyy!)
Niners 0-1 (Yayyy!)

Great start so far! I wish Raider games were televised here in SoCal. The stupid Eagles/Redskins game was aired instead. Its like... who cares about those teams in SoCal?!?!

Old Post Sep-11-2017 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Raiders 1-0 after week 1.
Pats 0-1 (Yayyyy!)
Niners 0-1 (Yayyy!)

Great start so far! I wish Raider games were televised here in SoCal. The stupid Eagles/Redskins game was aired instead. Its like... who cares about those teams in SoCal?!?!

what was the CBS early game?? it should have been televised

Old Post Sep-11-2017 17:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
what was the CBS early game?? it should have been televised

There were several...but none were aired.

If you have directv, but not sunday ticket subs, they gave you the week for free.

I was able to watch my Steelers lazily beat the browns...barely.

Tonight: Go Bolts!

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Sep-11-2017 19:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

it fucking sucks! I hate that the networks don't air the games. There are so many Raider fans in LA and to not show the games is a travesty.

Old Post Sep-12-2017 15:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Story of the Chargers.

What a fucking game and comeback, only to lose.

Old Post Sep-13-2017 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
Story of the Chargers.

What a fucking game and comeback, only to lose.

that was a rough one.

The AFC West is the division to watch for. KC, Oak, Denver, SD... Oops... I meant LA. Gonna be a very tight season to make the playoffs.

Old Post Sep-13-2017 16:39  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Gonna be a tough season alright. That's for sure.

Old Post Sep-14-2017 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Raiders 2-0 baby!!!

I really like our offense but our defense could really use some work. I'm a big believer in "Defense Wins Championships". There's no way our defense could stop a high powered offense.

Old Post Sep-18-2017 14:16  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

I'm glad I started Carr in Fantasy yesterday

Old Post Sep-18-2017 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Gonna be a very tight season to make the playoffs.

Yup

This division is already looking like its going to be the toughest in the league.

Chargers home opener got blacked out (see below), go figure. And another close loss by Young Hoe. How embarrassing.

14 games left till my dream of 0-16 becomes a reality!!!

Old Post Sep-18-2017 16:30  United States
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Ohh and that fight for LA campaign. Get the fuck out of here, LA didn't wan't you guys to start with. Spending millions of dollars on social media advertising trying to entice people with the chane of winning tickets that people don't want to see. And letting people put refundable deposits on games and season tickets. Like I said earlier, how embarrassing.

The USC college game had higher attendance then the LA Rams and Chargers combined!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rgers-combined/

Old Post Sep-18-2017 16:33  United States
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Rams vs Niners:

I can care less about both teams but still a great game. It'll be great to watch these 2 teams go at it for the next few years. Both young teams with young coaches. Will definitely be a good rivalry for years to come.

Good news for Charger fans????

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...ng1nwioug3s995z

"NFL reportedly considering moving Chargers back to San Diego"

Old Post Sep-22-2017 17:13  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Football Yo!!! (not futbol)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID for melodic tune [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAalto - "Rush" (Super-8 Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread