Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Crackheads
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Joss Weatherby
Banned

Crackheads

The cracked out transients here provide non-stop entertainment.

Old Post May-01-2013 06:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

People-watching is one of my favourite pastimes. Watching people on drugs is even better...

... Because I know I must have looked similarly at some point, and I'm sure someone was watching

Old Post May-01-2013 06:56  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Farts are just the ghosts of lunch.

Old Post May-01-2013 08:50  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
The cracked out transients here provide non-stop entertainment.

Have you met the, "Hi! I'm Denzel Washington!" guy yet?

Old Post May-01-2013 11:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

Oh for creating transients nothing beats this one

Old Post May-01-2013 11:34  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Old Post May-01-2013 12:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Years ago my friend and I were driving in her neighbourhood. We stopped at a red light and at the corner was this bleached blonde, hair all a mess, dirt all over her face and clothes, scratched an bleeding knees crack head. We both look out at her and she smiles this goofy smile, eyes all aglaze. She looks back at us and says "I DO COUPLES!"

Old Post May-01-2013 13:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Did you tell her to get more sleep and to eat a well-rounded diet? Maybe get some exercise??

Old Post May-01-2013 15:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yup that's exactly what I did. It's like you're inside my mind and soul!

Old Post May-01-2013 15:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

ty np

Old Post May-01-2013 15:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Have you met the, "Hi! I'm Denzel Washington!" guy yet?

No, I have not.

What makes me laugh the most is the people that are obviously going to buy drugs from these transients (honestly half of them look like kids who ran away from home, the transients that is), they park horribly illegally and speed in and out of the corner by my house... I am just waiting for SPD to come around the corner one night and bust one of these idiots who so blatantly make it obvious what they are doing.

Old Post May-01-2013 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

i had to do some work for a rap group. And they had a party and i felt like i had to go. WHen in rome. I actually felt more relaxed than when i had done coke. But ya, not the kind of scene you want to be around after like 3.

Old Post May-02-2013 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Crackheads
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed for this trance track 'Sunset 2005' [2006] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Next To You" (Original Vocal Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread