Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

I just saw on the 1015 website.. that Paul van Dyk will be playing an extended set!!! What the hell does this mean sounds promising could it be a 3am - 7am set?! God I wish so I can end Up here after the "Official" after party!

Old Post Aug-16-2005 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
Originally posted by Trancelover24
I just saw on the 1015 website.. that Paul van Dyk will be playing an extended set!!! What the hell does this mean sounds promising could it be a 3am - 7am set?! God I wish so I can end Up here after the "Official" after party!

yeah, you and 10,000 other people. better start training for the 1000m dash

Old Post Aug-16-2005 23:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

quote:

It's actually impossible to know what it means. PvD usually plays 2 hour sets...so does it could mean he's playing 3 hours...4 hours...5 hours. Who knows.

Old Post Aug-16-2005 23:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbital32
Revolution

w00t first post in the "new" forum whahaha..

but in more serious matters... my VIP tickets should be coming soon

Old Post Aug-17-2005 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbital32 Click here to Send Orbital32 a Private Message Visit Orbital32's homepage! Add Orbital32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

2nd!

+1 to post count baby

Old Post Aug-17-2005 06:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

quote:
well I hope they have good drink .. last time I was there they lock all of us 21 + in a small crowded room... had only cheap VODKA
and you were not allowed to ROAM the building with your drink.....
Oh yes and no Cranberry JUICE only ORANGE JUICE!!!! They treated us like Kids... Yet then again AT The Other Skills Party by Pacbell Park they still had cheap Vodka (LOVE VODKA)But you were able to walk with your DRINK! It was an 18+ Party ...

DAVE can you confirmed if we will be All Locked up or if they will let us walk with our drinks...

Oh Yeah Drinks from 9pm - 1:30pm... its worth it if they will have real alcohol like Kettle One!!

this year's event is sponsored by heineken, jack daniels, hangar vodka, and finlandia vodka---2/4 i'm sure of

Old Post Aug-17-2005 09:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

btw anyone else check out their snazzy new flash site?

http://www.loveparadesf.org/

did i just say snazzy????

Old Post Aug-17-2005 09:13  United States
Sir. Lunchalot
Paradenliebhaber

Congrats on hosting the main stage 2 at the SF LP!

TA is taking over. We (GTA) had a stage at the loveparade substitute called "Planet pro Berlin", now your (probably a lot bigger) stage at the SF LP...

TA is global!

Old Post Aug-17-2005 12:57  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Sir. Lunchalot Click here to Send Sir. Lunchalot a Private Message Add Sir. Lunchalot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

So Cox is early on? Fuck, I wanted some banging energy. Hopefully he plays a massive set on the float.

Old Post Aug-17-2005 21:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.
Re: The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
San Francisco Bay Area get ready for the biggest event of the millennium....The Love is Coming...

SKILLS & SPUNDAE in association with Insomniac's BASSRUSH host

******The Official LOVE PARADE AFTER PARTY!******

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th 2005
9PM-4AM :: Located at the Bill Grahahm Civic Auditorium in San Francisco :: 9PM-4AM

MAIN STAGE ONE
Carl Cox
Ferry Corsten
Markus Schulz
Bad Boy Bill
DJ Dan
Deep Voices
Reza

MAIN STAGE ONE (Hosted by TranceAddict.com)
Blank & Jones
Above & Beyond
Kyau vs. Albert
Mike Koglin
Dyloot
Tom Slik
Gianni & Taj

MAIN STAGE THREE (Hosted by Insomniac's BASSRUSH)
Shy FX
Goldie
Pendulum
Tech Itch
John B.
Bicolas
XXXL & Hazen

MC's for the night
Jonny Red
Audio Angel
MC Dino
MC Duh
Colonel MC

so is this the FINAL dj arrangement/lineup? is Above n Beyond gonna be in Stage 2 or Stage 1

on Loveparadesf.org, they have A&B on Stage 1 while Markus is in Stage 2

Last edited by phoenixBEBE on Aug-18-2005 at 05:14

Old Post Aug-18-2005 05:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Above & Beyond was originally gonna be on Stage 1 and Markus on stage 2, but they have been switched.

A&B is on Stage 2
Markus is on Stage 1

Old Post Aug-18-2005 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

you seen times yet?

Old Post Aug-18-2005 10:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Parade 2005 > The OFFICIAL Love Parade Afterparty Details (Lineup Included!)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy prog track to ID 4 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlucard - "Lighthouse" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread