Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lilith
Meowsies!

Its going to cost 4 grand more than a Ford Focus XR5 Turbo Hatchback???

lol!

Old Post Jun-20-2010 08:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pmoisse
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
/Enter the resident Audi hater to the sound of great applause and cheering

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, thank you for that warm welcome. Tonight, the verdict on the new Audi A1.

Not impressed.

As with all audis the ride will be too hard, the steering will have no feel and the base model will be much worse and 25% more expensive than the Polo its based on.

Also it will kill your soul. True story.

Instead why not go for something that you might actually enjoy to drive, the Mini for example, the oh so cute Fiat 500, the absolutely stunning Alfa Romeo MiTo or perhaps the beautiful to drive (and look at) Ford Fiesta.

Unless you're the kind of person who also drives a 4WD and therefore have no soul, you'll want something else.

haha excellent! Let the hate flow through you! I like the way you think

I hate when companies dress up lower tier brand cars into the high-end outfits of their expensive marques. It's mostly flash and no substance. There are of course exceptions though.

To me, this Audi looks decent, but for the cash you could get way more car elsewhere for less money.

Old Post Jun-20-2010 08:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pmoisse Click here to Send pmoisse a Private Message Add pmoisse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
spanglo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Its going to cost 4 grand more than a Ford Focus XR5 Turbo Hatchback???

lol!

No kidding... that's a lot for a Ford!

Old Post Jun-20-2010 17:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for spanglo Click here to Send spanglo a Private Message Add spanglo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is officially official

More info:
http://www.automobilemag.com/featur...oque/index.html

Old Post Jul-01-2010 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

Love the back end/three quarter view of my car...

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Jul-02-2010 03:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by leph555
2011 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is officially official

More info:
http://www.automobilemag.com/featur...oque/index.html

That would have the worst visibility ever. How cars like that even get past safety checks is beyond me.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 08:54  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
Love the back end/three quarter view of my car...

Same here. Totally an ass man when it comes to cars.

edit- damn, can't wait until my new springs are in so it stops looking like a 4x4 :P

Old Post Jul-02-2010 13:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ygrene
Dr. Stinkburger Deluxe

quote:
Originally posted by david.michael

edit- damn, can't wait until my new springs are in so it stops looking like a 4x4 :P

Srsly, I was wondering where the roll bar, hitch, and mud tires were.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 13:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ygrene Click here to Send Ygrene a Private Message Add Ygrene to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:

I hope you get some new struts too if you lower it more than 1-2 inches.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 15:59  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
I hope you get some new struts too if you lower it more than 1-2 inches.

Nah, I'm only lowering it about 1.25" to close in a bit of the wheel gap. And installing an adjustable panhard bar to re-center the rear axle.

Shit, if you lowered this car more than 2" it would become completely useless. A buddy of mine did a 2" drop and it's a struggle.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Nah, I'm only lowering it about 1.25" to close in a bit of the wheel gap. And installing an adjustable panhard bar to re-center the rear axle.

Shit, if you lowered this car more than 2" it would become completely useless. A buddy of mine did a 2" drop and it's a struggle.

Haha well just figured I'd make sure. I used to see people do that shit all the time. Get lowering springs and drop it by 3" and then their struts would go out after like 5k and they wondered why.

Good on getting the panhard bar. Lots of people don't get them.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-02-2010 16:20  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Haha well just figured I'd make sure. I used to see people do that shit all the time. Get lowering springs and drop it by 3" and then their struts would go out after like 5k and they wondered why.

Good on getting the panhard bar. Lots of people don't get them.

Good lookin' out

Old Post Jul-02-2010 16:27  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track 2 from Layo & Bushwacka Set ID PLS [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLaurent Simeca & Kristof Tigran - Apolonia [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread