Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I had such a blast tonight at Group Therapy LA show despite the fact that I've generally been a jaded hater music elitist snob since 2009!

Now I know why they call it Group Therapy

Got to share a cab with a fellow partier & we exchanged stories of our night on the balcony & she turned out to be super sweet.

Note to everyone: You can ONLY drink on the balcony or beer garden NOT on the dancefloor. Had to chug a beer that I bought in the beer garden when I got there bc I didn't realize you couldn't bring it onto the dancefloor.

Old Post May-18-2012 10:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
I had such a blast tonight at Group Therapy LA show despite the fact that I've generally been a jaded hater music elitist snob since 2009!

Now I know why they call it Group Therapy

Got to share a cab with a fellow partier & we exchanged stories of our night on the balcony & she turned out to be super sweet.

Note to everyone: You can ONLY drink on the balcony or beer garden NOT on the dancefloor. Had to chug a beer that I bought in the beer garden when I got there bc I didn't realize you couldn't bring it onto the dancefloor.

Sounds like a great time!

Did they really end firmly at 2am or did they play longer than that?

That sucks about the alcohol. The perils of an 18+ show, I suppose.

Also, how was the stage/lighting setup? Lots of production or was it pretty basic?

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-18-2012 11:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

Tonight's the night! Hope everyone that's going has a super fun and safe time.

Old Post May-18-2012 15:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Sounds like a great time!

Did they really end firmly at 2am or did they play longer than that?

That sucks about the alcohol. The perils of an 18+ show, I suppose.

Also, how was the stage/lighting setup? Lots of production or was it pretty basic?

It was pretty basic until Above & Beyond came on and then there were some pretty good lasers. But I was quite drunk so my account is not that reliable.

Ended firmly at 2AM. No encore.

Old Post May-18-2012 20:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by neogaia
It was pretty basic until Above & Beyond came on and then there were some pretty good lasers. But I was quite drunk so my account is not that reliable.

Ended firmly at 2AM. No encore.

Cool! I'm looking forward to tonight.

FYI, if anybody needs a SATURDAY ticket, I still have one available for what I paid for it (face value + service charge). PM me.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-18-2012 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LiquidX
It's All OvA!

What time is best to arrive? just got home from work, prepping for the event, and go grab something to eat first

Michael Andrews Feat. Gary Jules - Mad World (Grayed Out Mix)

Old Post May-19-2012 03:24  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for LiquidX Click here to Send LiquidX a Private Message Visit LiquidX's homepage! Add LiquidX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Was there a merchandise booth like they had at the Palladium the last few times? If so, where was it located? I always head there first thing to see if there's anything that I can't live without!

Also, is it a rare appearance by all three?

Last edited by in2muzikk on May-19-2012 at 09:04

Old Post May-19-2012 05:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

You probably have it all already There was one inside and one out side. At least.

And yes. All 3.

Old Post May-19-2012 09:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

overall a great night. just sucks in the end around 1:47 they shut the smoking area door and people had to beg to get back inside. Security grab my bf and wouldnt let him back in and i had to beg and ask nicely for him.

Old Post May-19-2012 10:15  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

starting to get antsy about tonight... hope to be at the Shrine at or a little bit before 9.

Old Post May-19-2012 14:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SillySilvia
Supreme tranceaddict

to those going tonite, dont forget about the mess around Staples center for the playoff games. the city is shuttling people from Sports Arena to Staples. I'm sure its going to be crazy over there.

Old Post May-19-2012 15:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SillySilvia Click here to Send SillySilvia a Private Message Add SillySilvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evorobert
tranceaddict

Had a great time last night. A&B was playing lots of club mixes of their tracks which had the crowd going strong. One unexpected moment but a very coool moment was when they played personal jesus eric prydz remix as it sounded so much better live.

Booze can only be drank upstairs which sucks. I noticed Jono was hanging out upstairs in the VIP section for a bit during Andrew bayer's set.

Left around 130 as I'm most likely going catch them at EDC and then a pool party

Old Post May-19-2012 18:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback'sProg. ID from 2001 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyumi Hamasaki - Boys and GIrls (Push Instrumental Dub) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread