Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Irishaddict
professional

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
holy shit im sloshed! and i gotta wake up at 615am TOMRROW to get ready to leave for barrie for WEMF!

LOL...I think you mean 6:15 TODAY Jem.

Old Post Jul-08-2005 05:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Irishaddict Click here to Send Irishaddict a Private Message Add Irishaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Irishaddict
LOL...I think you mean 6:15 TODAY Jem.

OHSHIT! yoru right! fufk!

Old Post Jul-08-2005 05:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

Whoa dood this is the first time I have posted on this thread but tonight is a good reason to....I am soo drunk!!! I got to see my best girl from highschool for the first time in a year!! WOOHOOOO

ITS A CELEBRATION BTICHES!!!!!!!!

irish: damn its mardi gras there?

jem: LOL indeed, good ratio, bro! wait, don't you have a gf?? BEHAVE BRO!!!

everyone have soooo much fun at WEMF, and POST YOUR DAMN REPORTS so I can know how it was!!!

Damn I wish it was a week ago so i could be in toronto and at tiesto!!!

Old Post Jul-08-2005 05:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

lemme tell you something :

i love vacation.

i mean, i cannot wait to go to the ocean some 24 hours from now on. they say that dennis huricane is gonna fuck up my vacation (cause its happeningt right now down there yadda yadda) but i tell em all YOU SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. those weather mother******s dont know shit, how many times i heard "uuuuuuuuuuuuuh dont go out its gonna RAIN, gooooooooooood looooooooooooooord its gonna rain" and then there is no rain and they never apologoize for screwing up my day, night or afternoon.

so, weather channel, SCREW YOU.

i went to top 40 party tonight. firs i went to vault and the music was good, bartender was good too but there was nobody there so i had to get some top 40 action. i fucking hate listening to usher but....

o yeah, before all that bullcrap i was at my frinds place, dj friendy giant is the name (you better look for it) and he was spinning some sweet ass tracks. max graham -owner of the lonely heatr is kick ass tune.
\
anyways, top 40 party, yeah. sucked ass, lots of sluts there so that was kinda ok but music and the crowd BUUUUUUUUUUUUU. and the bouncers. i fucking hate them goofs at this place, you know them kind of bouncers, puting on their gfloves when something is going on.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT??? i should be intimidated cause you're putting your gloves on??? i fucking hate them college jocks trying to act all tough. yep, i hate them.

what else?

o yeah, friendly giant's cat killed the rat and brought it to us to impress us i think. that cat is fucking cool, it was a big ass rat.

almost there, almost there.......

Old Post Jul-08-2005 09:21  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

oh shit, its the next morning -- no longer drunk off my ass... why did i get so drunk, just came outta teh shower... its not even 7am yet! fuck am i ever tired!

booooooo, and now i gotta finish packing for wemf.... fuck!

MAN am I ever tired.

Old Post Jul-08-2005 10:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
karim
the method to the madness

Buzzed.....I had a blast.

Went to the smallest outdoor bar ever on the beach here in St. Catharines called JAILHOUSE. The playlist included WEEZER and BECK and I actually liked it ALOT. Better than hearing hip hop all night.

Really nice vibe to it all. Equal ratio of girls to guys, cheap drinks ($2.50) and no attitudes.

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Jul-13-2005 05:53  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by karim
Buzzed.....I had a blast.

Went to the smallest outdoor bar ever on the beach here in St. Catharines called JAILHOUSE. The playlist included WEEZER and BECK and I actually liked it ALOT. Better than hearing hip hop all night.

Really nice vibe to it all. Equal ratio of girls to guys, cheap drinks ($2.50) and no attitudes.

Karim

Glad you had a blast! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Beach bars + lots of girls + no attitudes = TOP NOTCH in my opinion!!!

Cheers!

~Jem~

P.S. Too bad no trance or house!

Old Post Jul-13-2005 06:22  Canada
karim
the method to the madness

Wasted. Good to hang out with old friends and my partners in crime. We fly again!!

Karim

a baby seal walks into a club....

Old Post Jul-20-2005 04:44  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for karim Click here to Send karim a Private Message Add karim to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spunky Girl
Senior tranceaddict

I'm an alchoholic.

Old Post Jul-20-2005 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spunky Girl Click here to Send Spunky Girl a Private Message Add Spunky Girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nismodreams
Supreme tranceaddict

bring on another beer...doing the solo thing listening to armin cant wait for A&B event...cheers

Old Post Jul-21-2005 23:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for nismodreams Click here to Send nismodreams a Private Message Add nismodreams to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

HOSERS!

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tiesto4Life
I am alive

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky Girl
I'm an alchoholic.

+1

Old Post Jul-22-2005 22:10  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tiesto4Life Click here to Send Tiesto4Life a Private Message Add Tiesto4Life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadio FG! track played by Sebastien Leger. Please ID [2002] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVoodoo & Serano - "Blood Is Pumpin" (Azzido Da Bass Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread