Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > New Danish law lets homosexuals wed in church
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Nope, no proof he existed; however,

My bad, I should have clarified, I meant proof that he died for our sins, I'm hedging a bet that their definitely was a Jesus way back when, heck there are loads of them south of the border now.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 08:19  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Suspended User

i dont think that is the way it works. sin is sin, and you have to pay for sinning. everyone has to carry their own cross.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
My bad, I should have clarified, I meant proof that he died for our sins, I'm hedging a bet that their definitely was a Jesus way back when, heck there are loads of them south of the border now.

Wales?

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 15:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
Wales?

Jesus Jones, Tom's more spiritual brother

Old Post Jun-19-2012 08:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Suspended User

Ubuntu, My Fellow Pleiadians, Ubuntu!

Old Post Jun-19-2012 15:22  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > New Danish law lets homosexuals wed in church
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksensation black 2004 ID 2 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBakke & Joni - "Bali" (original mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread