Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

play day 2 done ..../.1 morew

Old Post Jul-26-2009 06:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
||t_h_l||
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Geoffb3
play day 2 done ..../.1 morew

pre-congrats

Eros and Thanatos / The Metamorphosis of Narcissus

Old Post Jul-26-2009 07:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ||t_h_l|| Click here to Send ||t_h_l|| a Private Message Add ||t_h_l|| to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeleteFromUsers
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-31-2009 00:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeleteFromUsers Click here to Send DeleteFromUsers a Private Message Add DeleteFromUsers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeleteFromUsers
Supreme tranceaddict

My suggestion is to do what you parents did: and get a job@

Old Post Aug-02-2009 08:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DeleteFromUsers Click here to Send DeleteFromUsers a Private Message Add DeleteFromUsers to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cro_Addict
Shit 'N Piss

thank you smuncky!!

Anyone ever wake up the next morning, still feeling kinda hammered?!

I feel like someone just ran over me with a bus

Old Post Aug-07-2009 13:51  Cuba
Click Here to See the Profile for Cro_Addict Click here to Send Cro_Addict a Private Message Add Cro_Addict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by Cro_Addict

Many times. Many, many, many, many, many times.

Old Post Aug-07-2009 14:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
thank you smuncky!!

it's a great feeling.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Aug-07-2009 15:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ExtremeWays
Senior tranceaddict

I quote the great Kingsley Amis, in the finest description of a hangover ever penned:

quote:
“Dixon was alive again. Consciousness was upon him before he could get out of the way; not for him the slow, gracious wandering from the halls of sleep, but a summary, forcible ejection. He lay sprawled, too wicked to move, spewed up like a broken spider-crab on the tarry shingle of the morning. The light did him harm, but not so much as looking at things did; he resolved, having done it once, never to move his eyeballs again. A dusty thudding in his head made the scene before him beat like a pulse. His mouth had been used as a latrine by some small creature of the night, and then as its mausoleum. During the night, too, he’d somehow been on a cross-country run and then been expertly beaten up by secret police. He felt bad.”

Old Post Aug-07-2009 23:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeWays Click here to Send ExtremeWays a Private Message Add ExtremeWays to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I just noticed something unbelievably unmanly in the lotto 6/49 logo.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Aug-09-2009 03:53  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmccann87
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I feel like someone just ran over me with a bus

I have a feeling this morning is gonna be like this .. Oh well cheers all !

Old Post Aug-09-2009 04:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmccann87 Click here to Send cmccann87 a Private Message Add cmccann87 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

bloops beleep boop booop blep bleep too tooot boop boop teet blooop blee
p

gues where i' lm playign

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Aug-09-2009 05:11  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Atari Pong

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Aug-09-2009 05:16  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp id this trance track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackL.S.G - "Risin" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread