Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
lol they gave me a freakin Subaru Forester!
I've now become what I hate, a 4x4 driver that doesn't even go off road

haha!

HAHAHHAHAHA!
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

edit- ugly & a rubbish interior!

Old Post Jun-15-2010 10:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

The exterior isnt any better.

Points at Fledz and laughs

Old Post Jun-15-2010 10:37  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

In what could very well be the first documented crash of Mercedes-Benz's $200,000 Gullwing supercar, an SLS AMG had an unfortunate close encounter of the wrong kind with a humble yet destructive, Lada 112 'fastback', somewhere in Moscow.

From the videos of the incident we found on the net, it is revealed that a black Nissan Murano crossover was also somehow involved in the crash.

Interestingly, the license plate number of the car tells us that the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing was a press / demo car used in many photo shoots and videos in Russia

Old Post Jun-16-2010 22:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Aaah look, the Forester ain't that bad. I certainly wouldn't buy it but it's decent for what it is. It's not an oversized proper 4WD but still very useful, it drives pretty well, is quite roomy and comfortable and best of all I can probably fit surfboards inside instead of using roof racks.

Negatives are the visibility when changing lanes isn't the best and the sound system is rubbish. Like, totally shithouse.

In terms of looks I don't mind it. It's a "legacy" car anyway which means it's due to be replaced soon enough. I'll keep it over winter, especially for the trips every 6 weeks to the colder part of NSW, then switch it out for a Subaru sedan or equivalent.

Old Post Jun-18-2010 06:44  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Aaah look, the Forester ain't that bad. I certainly wouldn't buy it but it's decent for what it is. It's not an oversized proper 4WD but still very useful, it drives pretty well, is quite roomy and comfortable and best of all I can probably fit surfboards inside instead of using roof racks.

Negatives are the visibility when changing lanes isn't the best and the sound system is rubbish. Like, totally shithouse.

In terms of looks I don't mind it. It's a "legacy" car anyway which means it's due to be replaced soon enough. I'll keep it over winter, especially for the trips every 6 weeks to the colder part of NSW, then switch it out for a Subaru sedan or equivalent.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&forumid=16&s=

Old Post Jun-18-2010 06:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Life's hard when you hate the free, shiny brand new, modern car they give you man.
Hard times!

Old Post Jun-18-2010 07:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&forumid=16&s=

I'm not rich, I'm just evidently above average!

Old Post Jun-18-2010 07:37  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw this amazing car when I went out to eat yesterday, and couldn't resist getting a photo with a pretty blonde in front of it.

lol, they showed up like 20 seconds after I took this photo

Old Post Jun-18-2010 13:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

The new Audi A1 is pretty sweet. Looks awesome and is the same size as a Mini. It seems a bit slower to accelerate than most people would like but that's not a major issue to everyone. Interesting to see how well it will sell. I think Audi have made a very smart move and personally I think it looks fantastic (though I am a clear Audi whore).

Old Post Jun-20-2010 02:14  Croatia
gehzumteufel
In your ass

I would love them to sell it with diesel in the U.S., but that is a stretch. Although diesel is gaining steam here.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jun-20-2010 02:16  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

/Enter the resident Audi hater to the sound of great applause and cheering

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, thank you for that warm welcome. Tonight, the verdict on the new Audi A1.

Not impressed.

As with all audis the ride will be too hard, the steering will have no feel and the base model will be much worse and 25% more expensive than the Polo its based on.

Also it will kill your soul. True story.

Instead why not go for something that you might actually enjoy to drive, the Mini for example, the oh so cute Fiat 500, the absolutely stunning Alfa Romeo MiTo or perhaps the beautiful to drive (and look at) Ford Fiesta.

Unless you're the kind of person who also drives a 4WD and therefore have no soul, you'll want something else.

Old Post Jun-20-2010 08:02  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
As with all audis the ride will be too hard, the steering will have no feel and the base model will be much worse and 25% more expensive than the Polo its based on.

So this is from all of the extensive reviews and testing you've done it? Yea, I thought so.
quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
Unless you're the kind of person who also drives a 4WD and therefore have no soul, you'll want something else.

Touche

Old Post Jun-20-2010 08:12  Croatia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBepidibeptdibididi Bepidibeptdibidido [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHarry Choo Choo Romero - "I Go Back" (Wink Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread