Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Just finished writing my new bio.

A favorable aspiring underground artist from the farthest reaches of the USA. Juan is a DJ and producer who loves to create energetic sets and deep warm lush vibes. One thing is for certain is he doesn't give 2 shits about other djs or the current scene in particular. He pretty much stands for him self and his fans. Juan has influences just like every other artist and for example oldschool PVD, Digweed and of course Askew to name a few. Juan enjoys life enough that he doesn't really rely on getting famous. Juan says "a small intimate personal following is enough for me." Paulino also def enjoys his share of groupies, well who doesn't bahaha. Juan is also a purist who loves quality and uses nothing else but record players. He thinks cdjs ruined the scene.

Old Post Sep-06-2014 05:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Dropping a deuce. Entertaining myself for the moment.

"Juan is an underground (not by choice) wannabe DJ from the depths of Floridian hell. He lives to create lethargic sets that keep the dance floor in his bedroom empty, except when his mom brings him cookies and pulls a one-legged 360 twirl. He doesn’t give two shits about other DJs or contributing something positive and unique to the current scene, hence him having no future in it. He stands for himself – and only for himself because he has no fans. His influences are bath salts and the love of his life Melly. His only experience with her was seeing her from across the room at a party. It was love at first sight - literally. Although he says he enjoys life and doesn’t want to become famous, deep down he knows his obsession with posting jibberish on the TA forums is a result of wanting to gain some sort of attention that he can't get in real life. He says a small intimate following is enough, but that’s because he has no other choice and has to save face. He enjoys his groupies – the stuffed animals he sets up on his bed when he’s throwing down those uplifting sets. CDJs aren’t his thing; he’s too pure for that. And like your grandpa, he calls his turntable a record player."

Old Post Sep-06-2014 14:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

That was good, i laughed.

Old Post Sep-06-2014 15:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Dropping a deuce. Entertaining myself for the moment.

"Juan is an underground (not by choice) wannabe DJ from the depths of Floridian hell. He lives to create lethargic sets that keep the dance floor in his bedroom empty, except when his mom brings him cookies and pulls a one-legged 360 twirl. He doesn’t give two shits about other DJs or contributing something positive and unique to the current scene, hence him having no future in it. He stands for himself – and only for himself because he has no fans. His influences are bath salts and the love of his life Melly. His only experience with her was seeing her from across the room at a party. It was love at first sight - literally. Although he says he enjoys life and doesn’t want to become famous, deep down he knows his obsession with posting jibberish on the TA forums is a result of wanting to gain some sort of attention that he can't get in real life. He says a small intimate following is enough, but that’s because he has no other choice and has to save face. He enjoys his groupies – the stuffed animals he sets up on his bed when he’s throwing down those uplifting sets. CDJs aren’t his thing; he’s too pure for that. And like your grandpa, he calls his turntable a record player."
lmao. I died. Hilarious. First, what kind of bio is that? Sounds like a 2nd grader wrote that. (His, not your version)

This kid is so damn crazy. I'm so glad I moved far away from Miami or else I might fear for my life.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Sep-09-2014 23:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
lmao. I died. Hilarious. First, what kind of bio is that? Sounds like a 2nd grader wrote that. (His, not your version)

Melly's 100% right. I lost it. I don;t want to live anymore.

Old Post Sep-10-2014 02:36  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

On a side note, yeah i need to redo the bio. Its very immature and 2nd grader-ish.

Old Post Sep-13-2014 06:21  United States
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

I've seen a lot of mentally disturbed & retarded people on the internet, but this fucking kid Paulino is nothing short of brain damaged.

Old Post Sep-14-2014 00:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
I've seen a lot of mentally disturbed & retarded people on the internet, but this fucking kid Paulino is nothing short of brain damaged.

So

Old Post Sep-14-2014 03:17  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

That sucks bro, FLTA cannot afford to loose anymore.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 04:33  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Just got me a Roland Tr-8 , soo happy.

Old Post Sep-15-2014 17:31  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Boom, Bitch!.

Old Post Sep-17-2014 23:06  United States
OrangestO
–30–

For anyone looking for a quick yet insightful read, check out The Alchemist.

Amazing book.

Old Post Sep-25-2014 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLast ID 4 me [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKuffdam & Plant - "Balearica" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread